OU Recruiting 2019: White Visors and Belly Tats

Machinator

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So here is the thread on the Jacoby Jones decommit.  A couple of VIP posts, but you can read most.  Some even saying OUsucks told him to look around lulz.

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma/Board/86/Contents/Jacoby-Jones-Decommits-From-Sooners-124697965/

Probably true. Now that Stoops is gone all of their defensive problems are fixed. They don't need DL help.

13 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

OL Tramonda Moore dismissed from team.  Might have been a starter next year.

https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/sports-forums/athletics/football/176177-siap-tramanda-moore-dismissed-from-team

Props to the Sooner who said he made "a Tramandas mistake." 

Although given the state of Oklahoma public education, he might just think that's how you actually spell tremendous.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So here is the thread on the Jacoby Jones decommit.  A couple of VIP posts, but you can read most.  Some even saying OUsucks told him to look around lulz.

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma/Board/86/Contents/Jacoby-Jones-Decommits-From-Sooners-124697965/

Yeah, they didn't tell Jones to look around but good try though sport.

It is likely that this is why we've seen the Dirt Burglars turn the heat up on the Ugwoegbu recruitment. 

2 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I remember we wanted Moore last year. Think he was out of New York? Now he is stuck with no school in Norman.  

You're thinking of Badara Traore. Tramonda Moore originally committed to Oklahoma State but was a non-qualifier so he ended up at JUCO.

Sooner mod is trash

PeeWee Herman - Zach Smith feud hits the Twitter Fan

hot

- Replies: 13

- Views: 403

- Started By: Alan H

+2 from 2 users

Alan H 6000 posts

19 hours agoVIP

In August, we predicted that the Urban Meyer ‘cover up’ scandal at Ohio State was eventually going to spill over and engulf Tom and Michelle Herman after it was reported that Herman’s wife (Michelle) was likely the source that first tipped off Brett McMurphy about the Zach and Courtney Smith domestic abuse situation.

The Herman - Meyer split was reportedly instigated by Meyer getting a commitment from a top UT recruiting target, (Austin five-star wide receiver Garrett Wilson), who picked the Buckeyes over Texas. So the theory is that Herman decided to take down the Buckeye program from the inside and end their recruiting threat in Texas. (Meyer‘s supporters contend that Herman started it as soon as he landed in Austin making a comment on Twitter that he was glad to see something other than snow on the ground in February).

Apparently, the defection of Wilson prompted Michelle Herman, (who often serves as hubby’s surrogate in tense times), to get into action, spilling the beans of Urban ignoring domestic violence to McMurphy, who blew the entire story into a huge Meyer headache and a season opening three game suspension.

McMurphy denied that Michelle was ‘Deep Throat’ and Herman backed him up. “"It is absolutely untrue," Herman told Horns247 columnist Chip Brown.. "Neither I, nor anybody in my family, has ever communicated with Brett McMurphy about the situation at Ohio State.”

Then it was alleged that the Herman’s may have paid Smith’s ex-wife to leak the information. But Herman also quickly denied that, (kind of) saying: “In March of 2017, my wife assisted her friend Courtney Smith during a time of financial need. We have not provided any financial assistance since then."

Beyond that Herman said he’d answer no further questions about Ohio State, Meyer or the Smith’s. That was as far as it went in late August, then Ohio State released a 23-page report following an investigation that led to Meyer’s suspension.

The report unveiled a number of findings involving Smith, including receipts totaling more than $600 to a Florida strip club in 2014. Apparently, Smith did not rack up the $600+ bill on his own, as he was with an unnamed assistant coach at the gentlemen’s club. It took only a few days for PeeWee to be named as Smith’s accomplice at the strip club while the duo were on a recruiting trip. Herman admitted his wife knew of the strip club trip when he was asked about the rumor just days before the Horns opened at Maryland.

"My wife knew exactly where I was and had no issue with it. I'm happy to cooperate, and be honest, truthful and transparent with the NCAA if they so need me to be,” Herman said then. “But I understand the responsibility that comes with being the head coach at the University of Texas, and I take that responsibility very, very seriously. Right now, that responsibility includes me being laser-like focused on preparing our team to win a game in less than 48 hours in Washington D.C."

Of course the publicity took PeeWee’s ‘laser like focus’ away from the game won by the underdog Terps, giving the Meyer contingent round one.

But Michelle Herman was not about to quit her assault on ‘Fortress Buckeye’ after the loss. Naturally she, or someone backing Herman, had to retaliate and information continued to be leaked that made Zach Smith, deserved or not, the mega villain, further making Meyer look like a co-conspirator. But Smith knew that Meyer wanted the case closed, shifting media attention elsewhere, but, like a dripping faucet, still lurid details continued to come to light and Smith blamed the Herman’s for his inability to secure another job.

The catfight moved off the front pages until this weekend when Zach Smith elected to go all out against Herman with his ‘nuclear option’, and on Sunday he began an all out assault unleashing a Twitter tsunami of allegations accusing Herman of cheating on Michelle and threatening to expose other transgressions committed by the Texas coach.

Smith’s Tweet attack actually began last week after UT lost by a point to West Virginia when Smith tweeted this about the final result.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA #COWARD"

Smith didn't name Herman, but it was clear what he was talking about. Then Smith began his diatribe aimed at the Hermans.

"Hi @CoacHerman - you still running from the truth? Cool with me getting my life ruined on some bulls**t . . . but don't want me to expose you? Send one more person to meet with me to hide your S**t . . . I'm DONE protecting you. B*TCH. You're a bad human."

Smith accuses Herman of running from the truth, and then claims that the Texas coach has attempted to get others to stop him from exposing what he claims to know.

"Just tired of people coming to talk to me about protecting "Tommy" because of some 'brotherhood' of coaching. That's all BS and so is @CoachTomHerman."

If someone did indeed try to talk Smith out of this rant, it fell on deaf ears. Smith apparently reached a breaking point. As Smith's rant continued, others tried to chime in with the recommendation to stop. Smith didn't listen.

Smith's actions were heavily criticized following his firing from Ohio State. Then Smith makes the first accusation that Herman has been unfaithful to his wife.

" . . .Remember the several times you cheated on @belletjh and she told my ex about it? Because I do Lmao."

Smith brings Brett McMurphy back into the fold. (This isn't the first time Smith has attacked McMurphy on Twitter, as the former coach continues to be displeased with McMurphy's reporting on his marital issues).

"Hey @BrettMcMurphy - report this. I witnessed Tom Herman cheat on his wife (@belletjh) several times ... once at an Asian massage parlor . . . and just texted him that I'm done protecting him/ We gonna be honest now? LMAO"

Smith alleges that Herman also had relations with an Iowa State recruiting girl, and Smith even says that Herman divulged the info himself.

"Hey @CoachHerman - remember when you told me about when @bellejth caught you cheating on her with an Iowa State recruiting girl?? Lmao . . .I do."

Smith furthers his accusations to include alcohol abuse, and frankly blames his attacks on Michelle Herman and hints that more accusations are on the way, but has Smith now run out of ammo, or is Michelle planning another counter attack?

Stay tuned

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Sooner mod is trash

PeeWee Herman - Zach Smith feud hits the Twitter Fan

hot

- Replies: 13

- Views: 403

- Started By: Alan H

+2 from 2 users

Alan H 6000 posts

19 hours agoVIP

In August, we predicted that the Urban Meyer ‘cover up’ scandal at Ohio State was eventually going to spill over and engulf Tom and Michelle Herman after it was reported that Herman’s wife (Michelle) was likely the source that first tipped off Brett McMurphy about the Zach and Courtney Smith domestic abuse situation.

The Herman - Meyer split was reportedly instigated by Meyer getting a commitment from a top UT recruiting target, (Austin five-star wide receiver Garrett Wilson), who picked the Buckeyes over Texas. So the theory is that Herman decided to take down the Buckeye program from the inside and end their recruiting threat in Texas. (Meyer‘s supporters contend that Herman started it as soon as he landed in Austin making a comment on Twitter that he was glad to see something other than snow on the ground in February).

Apparently, the defection of Wilson prompted Michelle Herman, (who often serves as hubby’s surrogate in tense times), to get into action, spilling the beans of Urban ignoring domestic violence to McMurphy, who blew the entire story into a huge Meyer headache and a season opening three game suspension.

McMurphy denied that Michelle was ‘Deep Throat’ and Herman backed him up. “"It is absolutely untrue," Herman told Horns247 columnist Chip Brown.. "Neither I, nor anybody in my family, has ever communicated with Brett McMurphy about the situation at Ohio State.”

Then it was alleged that the Herman’s may have paid Smith’s ex-wife to leak the information. But Herman also quickly denied that, (kind of) saying: “In March of 2017, my wife assisted her friend Courtney Smith during a time of financial need. We have not provided any financial assistance since then."

Beyond that Herman said he’d answer no further questions about Ohio State, Meyer or the Smith’s. That was as far as it went in late August, then Ohio State released a 23-page report following an investigation that led to Meyer’s suspension.

The report unveiled a number of findings involving Smith, including receipts totaling more than $600 to a Florida strip club in 2014. Apparently, Smith did not rack up the $600+ bill on his own, as he was with an unnamed assistant coach at the gentlemen’s club. It took only a few days for PeeWee to be named as Smith’s accomplice at the strip club while the duo were on a recruiting trip. Herman admitted his wife knew of the strip club trip when he was asked about the rumor just days before the Horns opened at Maryland.

"My wife knew exactly where I was and had no issue with it. I'm happy to cooperate, and be honest, truthful and transparent with the NCAA if they so need me to be,” Herman said then. “But I understand the responsibility that comes with being the head coach at the University of Texas, and I take that responsibility very, very seriously. Right now, that responsibility includes me being laser-like focused on preparing our team to win a game in less than 48 hours in Washington D.C."

Of course the publicity took PeeWee’s ‘laser like focus’ away from the game won by the underdog Terps, giving the Meyer contingent round one.

But Michelle Herman was not about to quit her assault on ‘Fortress Buckeye’ after the loss. Naturally she, or someone backing Herman, had to retaliate and information continued to be leaked that made Zach Smith, deserved or not, the mega villain, further making Meyer look like a co-conspirator. But Smith knew that Meyer wanted the case closed, shifting media attention elsewhere, but, like a dripping faucet, still lurid details continued to come to light and Smith blamed the Herman’s for his inability to secure another job.

The catfight moved off the front pages until this weekend when Zach Smith elected to go all out against Herman with his ‘nuclear option’, and on Sunday he began an all out assault unleashing a Twitter tsunami of allegations accusing Herman of cheating on Michelle and threatening to expose other transgressions committed by the Texas coach.

Smith’s Tweet attack actually began last week after UT lost by a point to West Virginia when Smith tweeted this about the final result.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA #COWARD"

Smith didn't name Herman, but it was clear what he was talking about. Then Smith began his diatribe aimed at the Hermans.

"Hi @CoacHerman - you still running from the truth? Cool with me getting my life ruined on some bulls**t . . . but don't want me to expose you? Send one more person to meet with me to hide your S**t . . . I'm DONE protecting you. B*TCH. You're a bad human."

Smith accuses Herman of running from the truth, and then claims that the Texas coach has attempted to get others to stop him from exposing what he claims to know.

"Just tired of people coming to talk to me about protecting "Tommy" because of some 'brotherhood' of coaching. That's all BS and so is @CoachTomHerman."

If someone did indeed try to talk Smith out of this rant, it fell on deaf ears. Smith apparently reached a breaking point. As Smith's rant continued, others tried to chime in with the recommendation to stop. Smith didn't listen.

Smith's actions were heavily criticized following his firing from Ohio State. Then Smith makes the first accusation that Herman has been unfaithful to his wife.

" . . .Remember the several times you cheated on @belletjh and she told my ex about it? Because I do Lmao."

Smith brings Brett McMurphy back into the fold. (This isn't the first time Smith has attacked McMurphy on Twitter, as the former coach continues to be displeased with McMurphy's reporting on his marital issues).

"Hey @BrettMcMurphy - report this. I witnessed Tom Herman cheat on his wife (@belletjh) several times ... once at an Asian massage parlor . . . and just texted him that I'm done protecting him/ We gonna be honest now? LMAO"

Smith alleges that Herman also had relations with an Iowa State recruiting girl, and Smith even says that Herman divulged the info himself.

"Hey @CoachHerman - remember when you told me about when @bellejth caught you cheating on her with an Iowa State recruiting girl?? Lmao . . .I do."

Smith furthers his accusations to include alcohol abuse, and frankly blames his attacks on Michelle Herman and hints that more accusations are on the way, but has Smith now run out of ammo, or is Michelle planning another counter attack?

Stay tuned

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Even the aggy mods don't use dumb derogatory nicknames in their headlines or articles (obviously Looch does in those mailbag chat diatribes, but that's a less "news-y" format). It's kind of odd that Sooners dude is.

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Even the aggy mods don't use dumb derogatory nicknames in their headlines or articles (obviously Looch does in those mailbag chat diatribes, but that's a less "news-y" format). It's kind of odd that Sooners dude is.

He's probably still salty from taking the loss like a pussy. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Henderson just decommitted from the gooners.

I heard in the winter/spring that he'd struggle to qualify, so maybe this is OU telling him that he can't sign yet? Or maybe they're creating room for a run at Haselwood?

Arjei is pretty overrated 

On 11/14/2018 at 6:47 PM, lemonandaturd said:

OU fans love men who beat women with fists, put them in a chokehold with a screwdriver to the throat, and cut them with Skoal metal tops.  Sure OU is going to side with Zach Smith.  Stay tuned.

Of course.  Those are his people.  They'll probably hire the wifebeater.  Per usual.

As much as I like the way Texas is evaluating, I love the way OU isn't. They're getting some fucking classic dirtbags and headcases, plus guys with more hype than talent. Of course they're also landing some ridiculous talent, but that's a given. I wouldn't want half of their class. I'm interested in seeing if Bridges gets in. He and Wease are fucking badasses, but Wease is classic OU and Bridges could be Trey Metoyer all over again, although usually they get their guys in.

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

Amusingly, Arjei was telling reporters in the spring that he was enrolling early 

Some kids are so rock stupid (and have such a mediocre support structure) they think that enrolling early just means you leave high school one day and show up at college the next and it's all good.

3 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Henderson decomitteda4c9c27d3826ee93fba7dbbd72df824d.jpg

For those who don't know - the WR he's talking about (Haselwood) is a 5 star top 5 player in the country with offers from everyone.  OU was his 'dream school' and his dad and grandparents are alum.  They've been out of his recruitment for awhile - will be interesting to see if Henderson leaving makes any difference to Haselwood.