Paul Finebaum Unsigned

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

They will never admit that besides bama, the rest of the conference is a fraud.  Even after Texas absolutely skull fucked uga worse than any SEC team, he still said the Big 12 can’t stop anyone.  Baylor shit on Vandy and had put up more yards on them than any sec team.  Osu shit on mizzou.  Pretty sure Texas and okie state held mizzou to lower point totals than 90% of the SEC.  

Texas and ou would be the #2 and #3 team in the SEC.  osu, tech, tcu, isu, Baylor would stack up well against 2/3 of the bottom dwellers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Not going to start a separate thread, but gotdam, I had to post.  I almost never listen to his shit on the radio, but when I do, if his callers aren't the most inbred, toothless, slack-jawed yokels on earth I don't know who is.  It is almost like it's a bit.  But these are real people.  And much like Finebaum himself, it's all SEC , all the time.  

Texas should fit right in. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Fuck You 2

13 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Not going to start a separate thread, but gotdam, I had to post.  I almost never listen to his shit on the radio, but when I do, if his callers aren't the most inbred, toothless, slack-jawed yokels on earth I don't know who is.  It is almost like it's a bit.  But these are real people.  And much like Finebaum himself, it's all SEC , all the time.  

I laughed.

On 11/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, Sbbruin said:

I haven't listened to his show in years but when I did my first thought was his call screener made that show and needed a raise.

csb literally very first time I turned it on (Sirius/XM sometime in 2010) some Alabama fan (in an almost unintelligible dialect) was referencing the Rose Bowl and saying how HS players from Texas were soft and overrated, Colt wasn't really hurt, and Bama's QB would have played through a similar injury. Like a car crash, that level of idiocy is hard to turn away from.

edit: for Bruin's benefit I'll note the Bama QB in that game went to Southlake Carrol HS.

Edited by GringoSalado
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:04 PM, Sbbruin said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zqrpvbipi6fcydg4mo

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

His callers are fake

He's a weenie

Nobody cares

Wait until you meet some of your new neighbors in rural Michigan. It's all of this, but covered in motor oil.

Edited by ultimaton

• 6 months later...
20 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Phyllis was truly unhinged and the band leader of fringe lunatic Bama fans. She was entertaining and will be missed. Phyllis vs Tammy from Clanton (Auburn super fan) made for some very funny radio. Tammy passed away in 2018. I'd make a SEC life expectancy joke here, but it would be distasteful. 

I still have no idea why the SEC Network airs 20 hours of Finebaum every week. When Pawl is out of town, they'll show a re-run. It's maddening in the offseason and occasionally entertaining during the season.