Rolling Thread of Alt-Right Civility

MaybeACoordinator

33 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Each video of awkward white people being angrily confronted on camera as they attempt (and fail) to use police authority to validate their racism makes me feel so good. It's like watching the worst of my family and friends get punished without me having to do anything.

• Like 2

And the guy keeps moving the goalposts. "well, it would be nice if she had three affidavits, a United States passport, an original birth certificate, a retinal scan verification, blah blah blah."

I feel sorry for that guy's daughter. She's going to grow up bigoted and blaming bleks for being mean to her dad instead of her dad for being an asshole.

Is it any surprise these dumbass racists are always the most inbred looking, miserable pieces of shit you'll see all day?  They also tend to be complete morons.  "Are you even an American citizen?" to a Puerto Rican.   Wow.  

Edited by Tom

Whatever.  This is who we are.  We wanted it, we got it.  End all the PC bullshit, and just be who we are.

America isn't a shining city on a hill.

America is an ignorant racist POS in a sleeveless t-shirt.

Now, it's just laid bare for the entire world to see.

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Is it any surprise these dumbass racists are always the most inbred looking, miserable pieces of shit you'll see all day?  They also tend to be complete morons.  "Are you even an American citizen?" to a Puerto Rican.   Wow.  

Our nation will be ruined when that man's ethnic legacy is tainted with brownness!!

That woman was too nice. I understand wanting to be civil and take the high road for the camera, but the moron should have been told he's a moron. She didn't stick to the Puerto Rico explanation long enough.

"Puerto Ricans are United States citizens. It is a territory of the United States."

*allow some foolish blathering for a moment*

"Yes, Puerto Ricans are United States citizens. Perhaps you should do some reading. It's a good thing periodical citizenship tests aren't required to maintain citizenship or you'd need a green card."

Edited by Huckleberry

On 7/6/2018 at 1:16 PM, Grandioso said:

And the guy keeps moving the goalposts. "well, it would be nice if she had three affidavits, a United States passport, an original birth certificate, a retinal scan verification, blah blah blah."

I feel sorry for that guy's daughter. She's going to grow up bigoted and blaming bleks for being mean to her dad instead of her dad for being an asshole.

Or, she's gonna bring a black guy home just to piss off her dad.  

• Haha 2

Of all Hillary's alleged flaws, being "out of touch with ordinary Americans" was pretty much her entire selling point for me. The human refuse in this thread has got me yearning for a cold calculating policy-wonk bureaucrat right about now. Just a stone cold bitch that reports to work, keeps a low profile, and does shit other than tweet conspiracy theories. Congratulations, poor white trash of America, you've officially made me fondly daydream of President Hillary Clinton. 

• Like 3

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’   https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/09/woman-beats-a-91-year-old-mexican-man-with-a-brick-tells-him-to-go-back-to-your-country/?utm_term=.19f2b353a0e0

The Fourth of July fireworks display was just beginning when Erik Mendoza realized his 91-year-old grandfather was missing. Thinking he might have gone for his daily walk, Mendoza wandered around the Los Angeles neighborhood searching for him.

What he found was a bloodstained sidewalk.

Mendoza told The Washington Post that Rodolfo Rodriguez, a permanent resident of the United States, had been attacked with a brick and taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

Misbel Borjas saw the assault as it happened.

Traffic had slowed Borjas’s car at a corner in Willowbrook, Calif., around 7 p.m. on July 4. Rodriguez accidentally bumped into a young girl while walking on the sidewalk, Borjas told The Washington Post. Borjas, a 35-year-old Los Angeles resident, watched the child’s mother — a black woman — push the elderly man to the ground and repeatedly bash him in the face with a concrete brick while yelling, “Go back to your country.”

“I tried to help him, but the lady said, ‘If you come over here I’ll hit your car with the same brick,’ ” recounted Borjas, who had attempted to pull over and rescue Rodriguez.

Instead, Borjas photographed the mother and her child. Then she called 911.

Minutes later, however, the attack continued, Borjas said. A group of young men bounded down the street, accusing Rodriguez of trying to snatch the young girl. They kicked Rodriguez, who was already crumpled on the ground, and stomped on his head.

“ ‘Why? Why are you hitting me,’ ” Borjas recalled Rodriguez crying in Spanish. “ ‘Please get away.’ ”

12 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

What the fuck is up with white women?

Bunch of busy bodies.

I have to imagine there was some discussion on Fox News where they told everyone to start asking for permits and licenses... seems like it started in the past month. 

And call the cops or management. Confronting someone when you have exactly zero control over whether they sell there or not seems like a bad idea.

1 hour ago, Mole said:

That video looks like it would be a good hustle for a team of an older white woman and a black kid.

30 seconds later they're rolling a blunt together and yucking it up Robert Redford/Paul Newman style. 

But seriously, what is with the fucking permit vigilantism? Excuse me sir, may I see your permit for being black in a white neighborhood?

i mean, it's whatever, no way the racists are emboldened, nor could anyone support what ice is doing to families at he border.

oh, wait, shit:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/us/mta-bus-racial-incident-trnd/index.html

(CNN)A woman wearing a Muslim head scarf on a New York transit bus going to Staten Island was subject to racial taunts from another passenger, according to a video posted to social media.

In the 30-second video, which begins and ends in the middle of the incident, a woman who identifies herself as Ashley tells the man recording on his cell phone: "I'm getting into a fight with some Muslim chick because she has an attitude. She thinks she has rights that she doesn't have."
It's not clear from the video what sparked the altercation.

Marco Lao, who posted the video to Twitter and YouTube on Tuesday, said the woman in the head scarf had trouble getting her stroller on the bus and the other woman yelled at her.
The two argued, he said, but Lao found it hard to hear what the woman with the stroller was saying.
The screaming woman began to spew Muslim stereotypes, and told the woman in the head scarf that "ICE should take her kids away," he said.

Lao said he thinks at one point the Muslim woman told Ashley, "You're an immigrant, too."

1 in 4 Muslim women in New York say they've been pushed on a subway platform while wearing a hijab
After he began recording, Ashley yelled at the woman, claiming she is not a citizen and cannot speak English. The woman says something that cannot be understood from the recording.
"Immigration at the door," Ashley yells. "Oh wait, is that ICE? Oh, mama, they here for you."
The video ends abruptly, but, according to Lao, the bus driver intervened over the intercom and the situation was defused.
He said the Metropolitan Transportation Authority bus was headed from Manhattan to Staten Island. The New York Police Department said they had no information on the incident. The MTA said they are aware of the video and are looking into it.
Lao said he doesn't know either of the two women involved.

no big deal, though, right?

14 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I like to think when this batch of olds dies off the next ones won’t be as bad.  We will see 

Nah, the 20s - 30s group is just as fucked up and becoming bolder. That hate is taught and passed down. 

The screaming woman began to spew Muslim stereotypes, and told the woman in the head scarf that "ICE should take her kids away," he said.

There's absolutely no way at all genocide could happen in America. It's insane to think it. Ethnocentric authoritarian horrors could never befall our nation. Just impossible.

On 7/10/2018 at 12:29 PM, hayden_horn said:

honestly, that first cop should be suspended for allowing that to continue. people drunk in public and harassing other people generally get rung up on PI charges. 

And... he was.
Worthless fatass loser cop then quit.

Officer Resigns After Ignoring Harassment Over Puerto Rican Flag Shirt

An Illinois police officer who drew criticism after he was caught on video appearing to ignore a woman’s pleas for help as a man harassed her about a Puerto Rican flag shirt resigned his position late Wednesday, officials said.

The officer, Patrick Connor, a 12-year veteran of the Forest Preserve District of Cook County Police Department, had been put under investigation and on desk duty after a widely shared video of the confrontation angered public officials, including Gov. Ricardo A. Rosselló of Puerto Rico.

Edited by Bat Guano

back to the Puerto Rico incident, it's been elevated to a hate crime felony... but why is that? Why not a misdemeanor?
Because fuuuuuck people like that, that's why. There's no room in the society i want to be a part of for people like that.

And to me the lowest crime there was hate speech. The cop turning the blind eye (who has now been fired, btw) committed the biggest atrocity in this incident
  • Like 1