2023 Fuck Fantasy Football

closetohumping

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

So is Kelce playing or nah? (He's heavily featured on both of my FF teams and I'd like to have a better sense if I need to burn a transaction to pick up a backstop TE.)

I don’t know, but if I was Andy Reid I’d rest him. Wouldn’t want to risk further injury this early in the season 

21 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Javante or Jamal Williams this weekend?  I know which is the better long term play.  Leaning toward Jamal even though I took Javante as my RB2.  0.5 PPR if it matters.  

I'm in the exact same situation, drafted Javante as my RB2. He seems to be doing well coming back from the injury and the Raiders suck. To be fair, my best RB on the bench is Kamara, so Javonte it is! 

21 hours ago, ztejas said:

PPR - Higbee or Pitts at TE?

Higbee this week. 

49 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

What do y'all think.... 

I send Mahomes and Evans 

I get Amon-Ra St Brown and Waddle 

My depth at the positions in question 

Qb - Watson, Fields 

Wr - Ridley, Higgins, Hopkins, Doubs 

IMG_3256.thumb.jpeg.efaa732d1e8cc61d7d7a60baa4a9160b.jpegIMG_3257.jpeg.d6b81f57450eee7eb6e861fe2226eac9.jpeg

Edited by HornPhD
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Thanks, didn't know that site existed 

There are a few more sites that analyze trades. You can also check the fantasypros rankings. In my league (PPR), Brown (4)and Waddle (10) are both top 10 receivers in the “rest of season” rankings; whereas, Evans is #30. Mahomes (1), Fields (6) and Watson (10) are all top ten (ROS). 

• Hook 'Em 1

So I got Allgeier as a handcuff for Robinson, but now I think I have to start him now?  My other RB is McCaffrey (a Superflex league, so I got McCaffrey and Robinson in 1 and 2).

But my WR 3 options to put in flex are Doubs, Cooks, Zay Jones, so I presume I start Allgeier before all of those WRs until he and Bijan fail me or run up against a stellar run defense, right?

Edited by A-Tex Devil

17 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

So I got Allgeier as a handcuff for Robinson, but now I think I have to start him now?  My other RB is McCaffrey (a Superflex league, so I got McCaffrey and Robinson in 1 and 2).

But my WR 3 options to put in flex are Doubs, Cooks, Zay Jones, so I presume I start Allgeier before all of those WRs until he and Bijan fail me or run up against a stellar run defense, right?

I would at least consider Zay Jones this week since they’re playing KC and it should be a high scoring game. It’s  the 2nd highest over/under for the week