2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

On 12/11/2023 at 8:41 AM, Macklemore said:

Cal needs to spend money on a good practice facility with multiple indoor fields. We have a crappy bubble that’s been there since the beginning. Take a look at what the Colts and Jets have in comparison.

Even the cheapskate known as Fertitta spent on a state-of-the-art training facility that might actually lure FAs in the future.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Hate said:

I wouldn’t care if they sat CJ for a few games or even the rest of the year if they lose this weekend. They would have no real hope of the playoffs and he’s missing too much on offense. 

Yeah if we drop this one today CJ should be on the most conservative recovery plan possible…

Damn the NFL is so rigged and gay lol that wasn’t catch and the offensive line was moving at the snap and they still gave it to him. 

So the ball can move out of your hands and touch the ground aslong as you retain “control”…… sometimes……

• Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

It makes me sad that Earl chose to participate in this travesty. 

Same here. I am sure they’re paying him to be there. I wonder how much he makes from his sausage company because it’s probably not that much anymore.

Edited by Macklemore