Jonathon Brooks is a Bad Mother Fucker

immamac

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

If that is signed on the coin holder, then doesn't that need to be inside another case to keep someone from rubbing off the signature?

Asking for some friends

Looking closely at the pic, looks like you can see the ridges where the pen skipped…so doesn’t look like it’s just the case 

Kid was amazing.  Injury sucks but if he’s still expected to go so high despite the injury, he needs to go and get paid.  Good luck to him in the league.  Wish him health, happiness and success.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

He a rarity, especially in the era of NIL.  Content to wait his turn behind Bijan and Roschon and after we signed Baxter.  Amazing young man.  So thankful that we were able to hold onto him and that his loyalty and faith in the program payed off for him. 

Coincidentally, Baxter was there tonight with him when he got drafted. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Da Fino said:

Coincidentally, Baxter was there tonight with him when he got drafted. 

If Baxter works himself into a top two round pick I will be amazed and admit I’m wrong but right now he’s no where’s close.  He had a game last year with 18 carries and one yard of YAC, pretty sure Brooks and Bijan never had close to that stat line. I think we are in for a huge drop off in RB production this year from amazing to good but we shall see.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

If Baxter works himself into a top two round pick I will be amazed and admit I’m wrong but right now he’s no where’s close.  He had a game last year with 18 carries and one yard of YAC, pretty sure Brooks and Bijan never had close to that stat line. I think we are in for a huge drop off in RB production this year from amazing to good but we shall see.  

no where's????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tailgate said:

Happy for Brooks. He’s going to crush it.

When is the last time the first RB took this long to draft?

looks like he is the 2nd latest 1st RB taken in the modern era.  In 2014 Bishop Sankey was the first running back taken with 54th pick. 

2014 1 2 22 54 Bishop Sankey Titans Washington

Doesn't matter, we've had the first two running backs chosen in back to back drafts...meaning we will be the destination school for elite RB's who want to play in the league.

I think Baxter will be fine, we've just become too used to transcendent play from various backs the past few years.