2023 TX/OU MS Paint & Gif Thread Of Dominance

Vertigo

10 hours ago, immamac said:

Oklahoma eating a dick. Classic. My favorite tshirt. Find me in it this weekend. 

F38FD2B6-5B03-4508-8560-FC6AB52F0870.thumb.jpeg.60b2efc7cd17a84fd52a764a565f532b.jpeg

1. I still have my shirt like that.

2. Everytime I see a pic of you on here I think, "If Jesus was real cool" he would look like you. OH... and there should be a dude walking behind you at all times playing a loop of Crosby, Stills and Nash songs on a boom box as your "theme song."

3. Hook 'em.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Absolutely outstanding. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pods said:

We have multiple openly trans posters on here, probably many more as lurkers.

They deserve to be able to read the football board without repeated jokes where transexuals are the punchline. At a bare minimum, it is WAY past time to retire use of the word "tranny" as a pejorative and it is time to retire the "Tranny OU cheerleader" video reposted on page 1. 

We're supposed to be better than OU.

Let's act like it. 

As long as we can keep saying Venables and anyone associated with OU sucks bags of dick daily idc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

Brett Venables and Bob Stoops getting penises thrust in their face is okay, but making fun of trans people is where I draw the line

If y'all want to keep doing it go ahead. Just that cheerleader, if still alive, is probably close to 40 by now. Been getting a bit stale

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

If y'all want to keep doing it go ahead. Just that cheerleader, if still alive, is probably close to 40 by now. Been getting a bit stale

I actually agree with your original sentiment.  But it's just a bit rich in the middle of a thread with a barrage of graphic jokes on the basis of homosexuality.  (and elsewhere opposing players and cheerleaders are openly mocked for their immutable aspects of their appearance... kyler murray, spencer rattler, "ugly" cheerleaders...)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

What about ugly people, fat people, poor people, people who live in mobile homes, people missing teeth, or people with drug problems? Can they still be punchlines?

Crying band members? Crying kids? Fair game or off limits?

Jokes portraying homoerotic themes with negative connotations?

What are acceptable punchlines now?

Just dicks.

3 hours ago, Pods said:

We have multiple openly trans posters on here, probably many more as lurkers.

They deserve to be able to read the football board without repeated jokes where transexuals are the punchline. At a bare minimum, it is WAY past time to retire use of the word "tranny" as a pejorative and it is time to retire the "Tranny OU cheerleader" video reposted on page 1. 

We're supposed to be better than OU.

Let's act like it. 

Never - and I've used that image a couple times as a "punchline" -- did I consider it a tranny joke.

I could give a shit where your dick is, if you have a dick, or what you plan to do with your dick as long as it doesn't violate someone else's rights to their own happiness and what goes in their body at their own discretion.

It's a funny image because "OU Sux" and it reiterates that through a, let's say, "unconventional" cheerleader. Everyone knows what an attractive cheerleader looks like - male or female. They've always been eye candy for dumb guys (or gals) to stare at. This by most measures is not an attractive cheerleader.

It's not -- to me -- "haha OU has transexual cheerleaders" whether they actually were or weren't in fact.

There are hot trannies. Not my cup of tea, but if the tranny was hot, it wouldn't be funny.

Christ all this shit needs to go to the "Are you offended" post or whatever the fuck Derka started a while back for people to argue about.

• Like 1