Stanford at Colorado, 9:00 on ESPN

shadow_operative2.0

Colorado is making their entire program about coach hero worship. 

With the expanded playoff format, Colorado has an opportunity to become the bully of the Big 12 and make the playoff almost every year. If that comes to pass, and alums kick in enough money, Deion may stay in Boulder more than 2 years. 

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Praying in the end zone is “Unsportsmanlike Conduct”.

Although I would agree, you wouldn’t get that penalty called in the SEC…

But in the heathen states in the Mountain/Pacific time zones, it is. 

👹

I thought they called it on him because he was doing a Muslim prayer. Or at least it looked like he was, he did the sign of the cross as he stood though. Weak penalty no matter what.

18 minutes ago, ousux said:

Wow, what happened to Tree? I remember the days we always sweated it out when a recruit we offered got some attention from Stanford.

that was back when players even pretended to give a shit about academics.....and really if you look at their history and especially relative to their state/location and their athletics endowment they pretty much gobble cocks in football and have most of their history with the exception of a few streaks

Still gotta gush at how impressed I am with Shedeur. Doesn't get much in terms of protection, and when Hunter was out, he wasn't blessed with many weapons, either. But he is accurate and composed.

Not sure how well his game will translate to the pros, but he is one helluva college quarterback and the biggest reason why CU is about to be 5-2 this season after going 1-11 a year ago.

• Hook 'Em 2

Shilo Sanders demonstrated that he does not have his dad’s speed on Stanford’s 2nd TD.

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Wow, what happened to Tree? I remember the days we always sweated it out when a recruit we offered got some attention from Stanford.

The announcers mentioned that two Stanford OL transferred to Michigan and now start. 

That hurts.