KState at Texas Tech

Bullneck

Who gives a fuck about these teams. No one wants to watch the big xii garbage slate of games except for Texas and OU. Look at the ratings after this weekend 

I mean it’s relevant on a Texas board. Both teams are on the schedule and the winner is going to be in good position to get their shit together and make a run down the stretch in the Big 12.
  • Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

It's ruled targeting, the guy gets tossed, tech drives the length of the field and scores in :30 seconds. 17-14

And yet, Morton is ruled out for the second half with an undisclosed injury. Wonder if they noticed I’m the locker room that he was concussed. 

true freshman first snaps now. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

35 minutes ago, immamac said:

Who gives a fuck about these teams. No one wants to watch the big xii garbage slate of games except for Texas and OU. Look at the ratings after this weekend 

I mean they're in our conference and both of these teams are on our schedule. A lot of us are interested. 

13 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

The announcer sounds like a chain smoker lecturing you on whatever Facebook conspiracy he’s recently learned about while you’re just trying to drink your beer at the Bridgewater, NJ Marriott hotel bar. 

The announcer is RFK Jr?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

It's hilarious that our OC even considers throwing on first down with a true freshman QB getting his first college snaps and one of the best backs in the conference in the backfield next to him lmao

Top 5 RB in rushing yards in the country

1 carry on that drive lmao

Edited by Brian Fantana