MNF Cowboys @ Chargers

Hermanator

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He's fucking coward..... Doesn't fight for it.  Just rather kick a FG and go in with the lead.  If we lose by less than 4 then this is probably on him.

I seriously don't there was anything to fight for because I don't think he called timeout. I think the refs assumed he'd call time out like any coach would and fat mark had to tell them he didn't and wanted to call it at 3 seconds. 

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That clock thing is exasperating. McCarthy did something so stupid that no one, not the officials or even the clock operator, had any thought that he would actually do that. 

You probably didn’t watch SNF. I saw something the Giants did that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy 

These are 2 of the worst coaches in the league. It's evident watching how sloppy this is. 

And Quinn got fucks sake get Parsons off the line. He's too small, wearing down early, and sells out too much on the QB leaving wide open edges for the QB to run. Put him back as a sideline to sideline LB and situational pass rusher on 3rd and 10+

• Hook 'Em 2