G.O.T late to the party

Bevoette

I know people hate the turn but it actually is very fitting with her family line. Generations of inbreeding will do that. The new show is also showing that to an extent with the Targ line. She always was a character that had to tamp down her desire to lash out in anger. The dumbest part of the finale was the dragon melting down the throne. It should've just killed Jon too but we had to keep him going as the longest suffering character on the show. And I was more annoyed that the asshole Bran got to become King. 

43 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

no show lost cultural cachet as quickly as that one did.  it went from must see / coffee cooler discussion / quote everything to an embarrassment overnight.

It's not entirely the show's fault.  I blame that fat fuck Martin for not finishing the damn thing.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rewatching for the first time since that turd of a finale. Was fired up to watch season 1 and now on S2 e1. Now I’m wondering if I am just going to get more and more bitter the further along I get knowing it’s going to all fall apart 

It’s all great television until the end imo. Enjoy the journey. Trying to think of a great roadtrip example where the actual roadtrip is amazing but then you end up in Detroit or College Station or something.

lol. Kinda enjoyed the last two episodes in a “so bad it’s good” sorta way. Once I accepted all the r/free folk predictions we’re gonna come true, I just embraced the “burn this shit to the ground and let’s be as absurdist as possible along the way”.

And the show gave us Natalie Dormer, the actress obsession I didn’t know I needed:

Relaxed Natalie Dormer GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

• 3 weeks later...

I’m getting close to the end of season 6. I forgot Swegin was a septon and saved the Hound. Then got slaughtered by some cocksuckers

The Mother of Dragons is a fucking beating 

Season 6 is awesome but you really start sensing what could have been if the fat fuck could have finished at least Winds of Winter 

I’ll def watch through the battle of the bastards though