NFL Week 9

shadow_operative2.0

I thought they were playing at Arrowhead for a bit until I saw the Frankfurt on the sideline. That German crowd really got into the Chiefs and the tomahawk chop chanting. 

Here's a weird transitive property NFL situation. Dolphins put up 70 on Broncos, Broncos beat Chiefs by 15, Chiefs beat Dolphins by 7. 

Oh God. Very bad hit for KJ Osborne. So bad RZ cut away from it. Won’t show it. All I know is he’s not moving and they went to commercial in the Minny v Atlanta game.

I don’t know what happened. He was sandwiched in b/w two players going for a catch. Players immediately waving towels and asking for medical attention. 

6 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Falcons spent a #4 overall on Pitts.  They spent #8 overall on Bijan.  Art Smith decides to continually give the ball to Jonnu Smith and Allgeier instead.  Can't score a TD to save their fucking lives.  Make it make sense.

This, wtf was that at the goal line. Worse than Texas, at least we do give it to our best players and try 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Falcons spent a #4 overall on Pitts.  They spent #8 overall on Bijan.  Art Smith decides to continually give the ball to Jonnu Smith and Allgeier instead.  Can't score a TD to save their fucking lives.  Make it make sense.

Don’t forget Drake London at #8 as well!

image.gif.47a07d8a2fafb1a93609e98ad8ac158f.gif

1 minute ago, Covri said:

Don’t forget Drake London at #8 as well!

image.gif.47a07d8a2fafb1a93609e98ad8ac158f.gif

Yeah, I would have mentioned him as well but he's out for this game.

They would occasionally use him in previous weeks.  Still not as much as Jonnu, though.

Art Smith is a fucking joke.  Guess it pays to have a billionaire daddy who knows people in the NFL to get you a job.

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, I would have mentioned him as well but he's out for this game.

They would occasionally use him in previous weeks.  Still not as much as Jonnu, though.

Art Smith is a fucking joke.  Guess it pays to have a billionaire daddy who knows people in the NFL to get you a job.

Fun fact I’ve been watching the game and hadn’t realized London was out. That’s what Arthur Smith play calling does to you lol.

• Haha 2

I like the idea of some three way trade with Chicago, Atlanta and Patriots. Just move the QBs around. One gets a backup in Ridder and the other two get starters and those starters might improve with better OCs and and change of scenery. I can see Fields doing better in Atlanta with all the weapons and they can find a Todd Monken type OC (like Lamar has at Baltimore) for Fields. Ship Mac Jones to Chicago and Chicago can use their picks to build a better team and Jones can be a stop gap until the draft one and Ridder to Pats to be a solid backup for them. I never see this happening but I hate the idea of just giving up on Fields. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

11-10 is a score you don’t see very often. 

Kirk Ferentz says hey, looking good. Looking damn good.

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Yeah what the hell is going on here? So many garbage qb's, it's insane 

Good thing the 2024 draft is locked and loaded with them. 

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

I was wondering why Germany was getting two far better teams playing each other than England did. I was wondering if the NFL just liked Germany better.

But then I remembered that watching football is always better with frankfurters.

Hot Dogs GIF

• Haha 1