Rogue Shop Company Overview

MrRogue

• immamac changed the title to Rogue Shop Company Overview
  • immamac pinned this topic

Richard is a great guy and a good sponsor to have in board. If you are into a way to get fast safe and effective cannabis products he’s the go to guy. We have a lot of happy customers already so please continue to support our good sponsors like this! 

• Hook 'Em 6

PSA: You can buy 25mg Delta8 gummies legally in Texas.  That's my go-to these days.  

I was in town yesterday from out of state and haven't been completely versed on the current law. From what I've read, some of the legality issues of some kinds of dosages and products haven't been completely worked through - i.e., some things aren't legal and they're not illegal, either.  As much as I'd like to be famous, I'd prefer it not be because of a case titled "STATE OF TEXAS v. BULLNECK."  

But I will repeat, Delta8 25mg gummies are legal.  So if you're flying in to a game, no need to buy a vitamin gummies bottle and dump the contents and replace them with your own.  Get 'em sent to you (or your mom's house) by Mr. Rogue.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, MrRogue said:

We are a small, family owned craft cannabis company who specializes in not only growing our own cannabis in store, but manufacturing many of our own products too! Based in San Antonio, TX, Rogue Shop was born because we were tired of all the other shady cannabis companies out there peddling products loaded with artificial ingredients but lacking the true medicine-copious amounts of CBD/THC! We decided we wanted to be different so we began custom formulating all of our products with the help of chemists and GMP certified labs until we arrived at our current plethora of organic and natural products. All of our items contain natural dyes and sweeteners and 90% of them are packaged in eco friendly containers such as glass or compostable bags because our medicine shouldn’t hurt the earth. We third party lab test all our products to be sure that they contain what we promise they contain and for your safety too! 

So what do we sell? A little bit of everything! We carry your standard gummies and smokeables, but we also carry handcrafted tinctures, body care products, natural medicines, and even eco friendly home items from toothpaste to laundry detergent. We even craft tinctures for the furry members of your family too! We have dedicated YEARS to researching the best and safest ingredients on the market-so YOU don’t have to! 

Not sure where to start? You can find my wife, Shar, and I on the live chat on our website most days (and some nights) but if it’s game time or late at night-drop us an email or message us here and we will be happy to help you find the best product for your 

And most importantly-our products are federally legal to ship within the US and come with lab work and licensing right in the box! We may be able help you with everything from pain and sleep problems to sexual and addiction issues. What are you waiting for?! Stop by www.RogueShop.com and get started today using your code SurlyHorns for 10% off!

IMG_2345.jpeg

Wow a stoner sausage fest

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

As someone leaving mil service and returning civilian land. Your cbd products have no thc right?  I’d like to try some for various back issues and sleeping but too soon to risk as I transition to civilian life with my clearance intact 

It's impossible to guarantee no trace amounts of THC. You could still pop for drug tests even if only taking CBD products. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, immamac said:

Richard is a great guy and a good sponsor to have in board. If you are into a way to get fast safe and effective cannabis products he’s the go to guy. We have a lot of happy customers already so please continue to support our good sponsors like this! 

Of course they are happy!

Been buying from these guys since they started sponsoring Surly like 6 (?) months ago. My go to are the nerdz gummies (12mg D9 THC) and I cut them in half. That gives me a very solid high for a few hours. A whole gummy and I've left the planet so I generally avoid that trip.

They also sell locally in Austin if you don't want to wait for shipping but you can't use the discount code. Far West Liquor stocks them, for example.

Edited by dieucla98
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, dieucla98 said:

Been buying from these guys since they started sponsoring Surly like 6 (?) months ago. My go to are the nerdz gummies (12mg D9 THC) and I cut them in half. That gives me a very solid high for a few hours. A whole gummy and I've left the planet so I generally avoid that trip.

They also sell locally in Austin if you don't want to wait for shipping but you can't use the discount code. Far West Liquor stocks them, for example.

Yeah, I've ordered about 4 bottles of the Delta 9 Jumbos. Cut them in half, watch some comedy shows, go to bed and sleep like a baby.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/7/2023 at 6:18 PM, Tex Long said:

SIAP, but what is the San Antonio location address? One son and fam are there (in SA) now, I'd like to have him drop by.

We are from San Antonio, sorry we don’t have a brick and Mortar there. 

Package arrived today from Wisconsin - on time, packed well and, since my order was over $100, shipping was free.  The package kindly included a data sheet for each item ordered as well as a copy of Rogue's license to sell the items in Texas.

Not sure what I'll try first over the weekend but will report back (I ordered Delta 8, Delta 9 & HHC/CBN).  I've never had anything other than THC edibles so that'll be my reference point (I usually take 10-30mg of THC products, in states that allow it, of course).

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/15/2023 at 7:46 AM, Grippe said:

Having tried 3x items I would like to report my experiences:

1st things first - with all three variants I STRONGLY recommend following the sellers guidance for 1st time users to cut each gummy into 4 equal pieces and take each quarter at 2 hour intervals to figure out what works best for you.  Following their instruction I found my best results were 1/4 gummy every 1.5 hours (which is consistent with my experience with other 'products')

Key personal note: I'm a disabled vet and pain management is very important to me - cannabinoids are my preferred mitigation agent as prescription opioids make me extremely nauseous and miserable.  I'm very interested in natural remedies that don't require me popping Tylenol several times a day just to get by on a normal day or opioids on a bad one.

(NOTE: with all of these gummies, users are clearly informed you WILL fail a drug test if required)

Delta 9 THC Gummy:

• Recreation Effects (Best): Very Strong - about 80-90% of the euphoria/pleasure I'm used to with THC (how in the world is this shit not just legal, but I got it shipped to my house?!??!)
  • Medicinal Effects (Good): it's okay, I wasn't numbed and during a period of pain I found myself needing to take Tylenol to be able to fully move without noticeable pain
  • Commentary: If I want a pure 'high' this will be my go-to, the fact that it gives me a very pleasant experience and is 100% legal is a major relief

HHC Gummy:

• Recreation Effects (Better): Strong - about 60% of the euphoria/pleasure I'm used to with THC
  • Medicinal Effects (Better): Strong - this numbed my pain enough that I was able to contribute around the house and enjoy myself without pain distractions
  • Commentary: What a wonderful middle ground of recreation & medicinal - I will be using these a lot

Delta 8 Gummy (275mg):

• Recreation Effects (Good): very mild euphoria/pleasure - using this I am able to still do all things around the house without being 'stoned'
  • Medicinal Effects (Best): VERY pleased with this - pain is numbed to the point where I don't lose track of it but I'm able to fully function, I don't use this term much but "Game Changing" applies here, I feel confident that I'll never have to use a prescription opioid ever again
  • Commentary: Wonderful, wonderful, simply wonderful.  I feel like I've found the pain management system I should have been on ever since I left the military.  The recreation effects are there but so minimal I can fully function around the house and be able to fully hold a conversation with my wife and family.  On a side note - I feel VERY confident my wife (who has not enjoyed the euphoric effects of strong THC) would find this experience pleasant

Overall Summary:

I not only will buy more, but I endorse their products as they do a very good job of providing information when you're shopping; when you've purchased and they're shipping; and the overall product quality.  The fact that it's legal and I can have it shipped directly to my door means I don't have to travel to another state for the experience OR being put in a position of considering breaking Texas laws.  I'll end up using the HHC most commonly, followed by the D8 on very bad pain days and D9 when I have a day to fully check-out.

I hope my fellow Shag/Surlysters find this information helpful.

All this right here  Being a newcomer driven to sin, I endorse their products wholeheartedly. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE end of their operation is excellent,  BAR NONE. As I said, being a novice brings certain questions and concerns. Their super fast and knowledgeable chat answers any questions or concerns quickly and efficiently to the point many concerns are alleviated and gone. Thanks for no not only great products but also HONEST, sincere guidance that eases a buyers "jumpiness" upon their first step into the pool.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 7:46 AM, Grippe said:

On a side note - I feel VERY confident my wife (who has not enjoyed the euphoric effects of strong THC) would find this experience pleasant

What does this mean?

It's too weak for recreational or it would freak her out?

5 hours ago, F250 said:

What does this mean?

It's too weak for recreational or it would freak her out?

Good question - my wife has a difficult time enjoying the recreational effects of THC (she doesn't drink much either) as it makes her very uneasy.  With the lower euphoria/psychedelic effects of Delta 8 my bet is that it's low enough that she would have an easier time enjoying it.  Does that answer your question?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grippe said:

Good question - my wife has a difficult time enjoying the recreational effects of THC (she doesn't drink much either) as it makes her very uneasy.  With the lower euphoria/psychedelic effects of Delta 8 my bet is that it's low enough that she would have an easier time enjoying it.  Does that answer your question?

Yes, it does. Thanks.

9 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Which ones would be recommended for General Anxiety Disorder?

I’d start with half a Delta 9 THC gummy they are great for anxiety . But remember, micro dose, just enough to feel it, don’t take a lot or it will increase your anxiety. Moderation 

On 12/1/2023 at 9:24 PM, MrRogue said:

I’d start with half a Delta 9 THC gummy they are great for anxiety . But remember, micro dose, just enough to feel it, don’t take a lot or it will increase your anxiety. Moderation 

Hey man, I read that there are a few places in Austin that sell your products. One of the locations mentioned above was Far West Liquor. Are there any other physical stores in Austin that sell your Delta 9 gummies? I've been going to a shop around the corner but 1) their price per mg is literally 10 times yours and 2) I'd like to support a Surly sponsor. I was hoping to find something  on the south side. If not, I can order online. But I need to re-up and would like to avoid driving 45 minutes round trip up to Far West Blvd. I tried looking on your website but I didn't see a list of retail locations that sell your products. 

Thanks in advance. Look forward to trying your gummies out!

14 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Hey man, I read that there are a few places in Austin that sell your products. One of the locations mentioned above was Far West Liquor. Are there any other physical stores in Austin that sell your Delta 9 gummies? I've been going to a shop around the corner but 1) their price per mg is literally 10 times yours and 2) I'd like to support a Surly sponsor. I was hoping to find something  on the south side. If not, I can order online. But I need to re-up and would like to avoid driving 45 minutes round trip up to Far West Blvd. I tried looking on your website but I didn't see a list of retail locations that sell your products. 

Thanks in advance. Look forward to trying your gummies out!

J Heart in Cedar Park and their N Lamar Location

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, CHIEF said:

Just made my order for the last two weeks of deer season. Delta9 jumbos. If you are sleep deprived, you can get 10-12 hours to get caught up. Can get up earlier with no side effects. A truly great product.

CHIEF

Thanks for spending the time to give us a nice shout out 🤘🏽

• Hook 'Em 1

Bought some 50 mg Delta 8 gummies the other day. Had no idea what I was looking for, never bought any of this kind of stuff before, but Sharmaine was really helpful on the live chat. Quick shipping, overall a very easy buying experience.

Like others have said, I have no idea how this stuff is legal in Texas. If you're a novice like me, and wondering if this stuff "works"...uh, yeah, it definitely works. I had one quarter of one 50 mg gummy and that was plenty for me. @Grippe is a maniac eating 275 mg of these things and still being able to function around the house.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/29/2023 at 8:54 AM, tokamak said:

Bought some 50 mg Delta 8 gummies the other day. Had no idea what I was looking for, never bought any of this kind of stuff before, but Sharmaine was really helpful on the live chat. Quick shipping, overall a very easy buying experience.

Like others have said, I have no idea how this stuff is legal in Texas. If you're a novice like me, and wondering if this stuff "works"...uh, yeah, it definitely works. I had one quarter of one 50 mg gummy and that was plenty for me. @Grippe is a maniac eating 275 mg of these things and still being able to function around the house.

I’m the same , one half of a 12 mg D9 gummy and I’m chillin like a villain 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 10:43 PM, MrRogue said:

I’m the same , one half of a 12 mg D9 gummy and I’m chillin like a villain 

Strangely, getting nothing at all from what I think is this one. She tried a nibble... nothing. A third... nothing. So I tried a whole one, couple of hours ago... nothing so far. Label says 12mg D9, 30mg Vit D, 15mg CBD. NOTE: I am not a gummy guy, so don't really know what to expect here. I tried the D9 flower yesterday and it's legit. 

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Strangely, getting nothing at all from what I think is this one. She tried a nibble... nothing. A third... nothing. So I tried a whole one, couple of hours ago... nothing so far. Label says 12mg D9, 30mg Vit D, 15mg CBD. NOTE: I am not a gummy guy, so don't really know what to expect here. I tried the D9 flower yesterday and it's legit. 

So some people need more THC when it comes to edibles, if you aren’t feeling much of move up to the 25 Mg Delta 9 Rosin gummies. The 12 mg Delta 9s are our smallest sized gummy. 

Ordered your 25mg "green crack bites" shortly after my post on December 4th. They're great. They're a little more active and intense than some of the other delta 9 products I've tried, but not at all in a bad way. I just feel the effects more intensely consuming the same mgs as some of the other products. 

Background on me: I can't smoke pot. I get VERY fucked up almost immediately and feel like I lose control of my motor functions. When I smoke pot I feel like I'm watching a movie and not participating in what's going on around me. I get dizzy and it's hard to get the words I want to say out of my mouth. It sucks.

I quit drinking for a month last October/November and tried some of my wife's THC (not Delta 9) gummies just to see if I enjoyed using THC that way. I found that I didn't experience any of the negative side effects that come with smoking pot. It's much more enjoyable and it REALLY helps with sleep. Like, REALLY REALLY helps with sleep.

In fact, my 70 year old mom was in town visiting and she was saying she had sleep problems due to two surgeries she's had in the last year. She also hates smoking pot and I told her that I was the same, but had good experiences eating delta 9 gummies re: sleep. I cut up one 25mg tab into tiny slivers and she took them home with her. I told her to take one sliver (probably 1mg each) every 20 mins until she found the right dosage for sleep. She doesn't get "high" but has noticed how much it helps her with sleeping. She's really into it now. I'm gonna send her a bottle of the same ones I got. 

Another benefit of Delta 9/THC gummies, at least for me, is that it has significantly reduced my alcohol intake. I'd sit down with a bourbon to watch TV after the kids went down, and then find myself refilling my glass way more than I should have. Now I might have one small pour of bourbon and I'm good. 

Anyway, great product. Great customer service. Reasonably priced. Thumbs up. Thanks @MrRogue

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/24/2024 at 11:56 AM, irishtexan said:

Ordered your 25mg "green crack bites" shortly after my post on December 4th. They're great. They're a little more active and intense than some of the other delta 9 products I've tried, but not at all in a bad way. I just feel the effects more intensely consuming the same mgs as some of the other products. 

Background on me: I can't smoke pot. I get VERY fucked up almost immediately and feel like I lose control of my motor functions. When I smoke pot I feel like I'm watching a movie and not participating in what's going on around me. I get dizzy and it's hard to get the words I want to say out of my mouth. It sucks.

I quit drinking for a month last October/November and tried some of my wife's THC (not Delta 9) gummies just to see if I enjoyed using THC that way. I found that I didn't experience any of the negative side effects that come with smoking pot. It's much more enjoyable and it REALLY helps with sleep. Like, REALLY REALLY helps with sleep.

In fact, my 70 year old mom was in town visiting and she was saying she had sleep problems due to two surgeries she's had in the last year. She also hates smoking pot and I told her that I was the same, but had good experiences eating delta 9 gummies re: sleep. I cut up one 25mg tab into tiny slivers and she took them home with her. I told her to take one sliver (probably 1mg each) every 20 mins until she found the right dosage for sleep. She doesn't get "high" but has noticed how much it helps her with sleeping. She's really into it now. I'm gonna send her a bottle of the same ones I got. 

Another benefit of Delta 9/THC gummies, at least for me, is that it has significantly reduced my alcohol intake. I'd sit down with a bourbon to watch TV after the kids went down, and then find myself refilling my glass way more than I should have. Now I might have one small pour of bourbon and I'm good. 

Anyway, great product. Great customer service. Reasonably priced. Thumbs up. Thanks @MrRogue

Mrs. Rogue here! We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. We love hearing about the ways our clients are taking charge of their health and treating themselves. We too used cannabis to kick our drinking habits (ours were probably a lot more unhealthy than yours however!) and we feel better now than we ever did using alcohol. Thank you so much for reaching out and we hope we will get the opportunity to chat with you next time you are on the website! Hook ‘em! 🤘🏽

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 11:56 AM, irishtexan said:

Ordered your 25mg "green crack bites" shortly after my post on December 4th. They're great.

I second this. I have trouble going to sleep. I take 2 different meds to help and it's still hit or miss. One of the green crack bites and I get a solid 8 hours.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, RPM said:

I second this. I have trouble going to sleep. I take 2 different meds to help and it's still hit or miss. One of the green crack bites and I get a solid 8 hours.

So glad we can be of help to you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac unpinned this topic