It’s a sweater!

HiggyBaby

In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be the actual El Guapo!

30+ years later and Steve Martin still has tinnitus from filming the pistols scene.  

What a great movie.  Appropriate title since it's the last of three movies in which Chevy Chase worked well in an ensemble cast (Caddyshack and Vacation being the others).  

Just now, C-Man said:

This movie is so, so great. And it reminds me that my 10-year-old son hasn't seen this one. Need to add it to the list.

Yep.  I have a 7-year-old and an almost 12-year-old, and I've watched far worse movies with them (e.g., National Lampoon's Vacation, Planes Trains & Automobiles, Ferris Bueller's Day Off).  I keep forgetting Three Amigos, and I think they'd love it.