Florida vs. FSU — 6PM ESPN

Zeus

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Holy fuck just keep running the ball. A slow developing double reverse is fucking stupid. Hate coaches who get too cute when momentum is all on your side. 

Bad teams find a way to lose and many times it is started by the coaches. Lets see if somehow they get the momentum back.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, but we had an identical record with the SoS advantage before this weekend.  And Oregon is ahead of us.  So, your criteria are obviously bullshit.  That's what they say they go by.  But they do whatever the fuck they think sounds right.

So die on that hill of incorrectness if you want to, but don't call other people names while you do it.

Oregon got ahead of us because 3 days before the first CFP rankings they beat Utah convincingly (ranked at the time) and OU lost to Kansas after almost losing to UCF the prior week (making our loss to OU look pretty bad).  Then OU lost another one the next week.  Once they put Oregon in front of us, (which was dumb to start with), nothing dramatic enough has happened to correct it.  I doubt the tech win will be enough to shuffle the standings (since Oregon just beat a ranked OSU), but I guess it's possible.  

Just now, blutow said:

Oregon got ahead of us because 3 days before the first CFP rankings they beat Utah convincingly (ranked at the time) and OU lost to Kansas after almost losing to UCF the prior week (making our loss to OU look pretty bad).  Then OU lost another one the next week.  Once they put Oregon in front of us, (which was dumb to start with), nothing dramatic enough has happened to correct it.  I doubt the tech win will be enough to shuffle the standings (since Oregon just beat a ranked OSU), but I guess it's possible.  

There has to be a thread for this stuff.  

Go find it.  

Or stay here and crack wise about this game.  

thank you 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

FSU having serious issues without Travis. I'm a little shocked, especially considering UF is turd, and they also have a backup in. At least Maalik had Brooks to lean on. 

As I say that that kid makes a decent throw and the receiver hauls it in on the sideline 

But the best part is I hope they lose so we can move up, while Oregon and Washington battle it out for their place in the CFP. This is our best path 

UF just took mizzu to a last second FG on the road they aren’t that bad bruh. 

Everyone wants to say the SEC is down this year which they are somewhat but still it’s the best conference in CFB. The Pac12 and big10 aren’t even close in depth. 

• Like 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Of course he missed it. Fuck me.

Save us Tebus!

There's only so much prayer God can do for Napier and Florida at this time. Maybe try again when the lines are less busy. 

Also, if Xavier Filasame sticks with that burning dumpster fire Napier has created, I don't know what to tell that kid.