Florida vs. FSU — 6PM ESPN

Zeus

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Then why aren't we ahead of Oregon right now?  Two of those criteria that apply: SoS and common opponent, and we have both.  But Oregon's ahead by the ol' eyeball test.

And maybe less of a pompous ass when you answer...

Hey dumbass, the common opponent thing didnt happen till this week. So go fuck yourself, they havent even had a chance to react to that yet. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Hey dumbass, the common opponent thing didnt happen till this week. So go fuck yourself, they havent even had a chance to react to that yet. 

Okay, but we had an identical record with the SoS advantage before this weekend.  And Oregon is ahead of us.  So, your criteria are obviously bullshit.  That's what they say they go by.  But they do whatever the fuck they think sounds right.

So die on that hill of incorrectness if you want to, but don't call other people names while you do it.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, but we had an identical record with the SoS advantage before this weekend.  And Oregon is ahead of us.  So, your criteria are obviously bullshit.  That's what they say they go by.  But they do whatever the fuck they think sounds right.

So die on that hill of incorrectness if you want to, but don't call other people names while you do it.

Never change, surly

Never change 

5 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

No, they are saying even with an FSU loss that Bama and Georgia would go over us. 

I could easily see the stupid committee going Wash, Bama, Ga, Mich.  They obviously dont care about SOS or we'd be in over Was, FSU, Oregon.   they are old guys who still use the old poll system to rank teams.

this thing should have been 8 teams 20 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, TexArcher said:

There are so many things wrong with what your are saying it's unbelievable you think you are proving any point at all. But hey, you go ahead and dickride Georgia because you cant imagine the playoffs without them. Imagine thinking they will put a non champion, whose one loss is to a team we beat by 10 on the road, when they have played an easier schedule. We would have the best win in the country if this situation came to pass and would have a win over the SEC champ and would be the Big 12 champ. 

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

There are so many things wrong with what your are saying it's unbelievable you think you are proving any point at all. But hey, you go ahead and dickride Georgia because you cant imagine the playoffs without them. Imagine thinking they will put a non champion, whose one loss is to a team we beat by 10 on the road, when they have played an easier schedule. We would have the best win in the country if this situation came to pass and would have a win over the SEC champ and would be the Big 12 champ. 

Take this stuff to another thread or put a cover on it in this thread.   

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I didn't say UGA should get in over us in that scenario.  I said, "What if..."

You're not wrong that we'd have a top 4 resume in that scenario.  But you are wrong that those criteria guarantee that the committee would select us.  Otherwise, we'd already be ahead of Oregon right now, as multiple people have pointed out to you.

I'm done talking to you, dude.  Enjoy the game.

FSU having serious issues without Travis. I'm a little shocked, especially considering UF is turd, and they also have a backup in. At least Maalik had Brooks to lean on. 

As I say that that kid makes a decent throw and the receiver hauls it in on the sideline 

But the best part is I hope they lose so we can move up, while Oregon and Washington battle it out for their place in the CFP. This is our best path 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Just now, TexArcher said:

I didn't say UGA should get in over us in that scenario.  I said, "What if..."

You're not wrong that we'd have a top 4 resume in that scenario.  But you are wrong that those criteria guarantee that the committee would select us.  Otherwise, we'd already be ahead of Oregon right now, as multiple people have pointed out to you.

I'm done talking to you, dude.  Enjoy the game.

Disengage my dude.  

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

That fucking penalty started this comeback. 

To me, it stems back to that 1st down, double reverse pass. That played killed the drive and then yep, that penalty. Florida defense played well all half until this last drive. Just like that, FSU erased everything positive Florida did.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1