2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

Is anyone in NOLA that can go do a quick site walk for me and take pics of the venues? I’m going off schematics and fisheye lense pics that aren’t really giving me a clear picture of the space. 

Also for this driving from Austin can you send me a DM I may want to bring some things like the burnt ends flag and the big speaker with the microphone for portable hype man stuff and a few other things that don’t really make sense to fly with. 

If you have any interest or know someone who is interested in shooting video and photo for the event reach out as well. 

3 hours ago, immamac said:

Is anyone in NOLA that can go do a quick site walk for me and take pics of the venues? I’m going off schematics and fisheye lense pics that aren’t really giving me a clear picture of the space. 

Also for this driving from Austin can you send me a DM I may want to bring some things like the burnt ends flag and the big speaker with the microphone for portable hype man stuff and a few other things that don’t really make sense to fly with. 

If you have any interest or know someone who is interested in shooting video and photo for the event reach out as well. 

How big of a speaker are we talking?

5 hours ago, immamac said:

I have a friend in New Orleans who is going to try and go by there for you.  Can you let me know what pics you need specifically?

21 minutes ago, jordan23 said:

I have a friend in New Orleans who is going to try and go by there for you.  Can you let me know what pics you need specifically?

Want pics of the upstairs area for mannings and pictures of Fulton alley from the perspective of a normal patron. I have the layouts, but no "walkthrough" type image available. 

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

Want pics of the upstairs area for mannings and pictures of Fulton alley from the perspective of a normal patron. I have the layouts, but no "walkthrough" type image available. 

Got it. He is going to go by there tomorrow. Will let you know.

• Hook 'Em 1

All the final details are starting to fall into place. Is there someone who can make a couple of kick ass flyer type things to put on social media with the menu and the schedule for the day with info from both venues? Something like this but Surly Horns and OnTexasFootball with Bobby Burton centric 

an ipsum Lorem would be fine as long as I can edit it relatively easily with gimp or something. 

image.thumb.png.b3f437b357e7a5312ce8a727514b8c15.png

I’m good at a lot of things tech related but I am just ass at the graphic design stuff. Even a slick PowerPoint slide or deck/theme would work and I can just fill multiple slides with content and distribute. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, dtownmj said:

What food is going to be served?says all you can eat food is included with each ticket- whats on the menu?

General Information:

Can I leave and come back once I have a wristband?

Yes

What is premium bar?

Generally considered top shelf liquors and all draft, canned and bottled beer and a selection of wines.

Food Menu for Mannings:

FOOD DISPLAY ONE:

Serve Time: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Veggie platter

Louisiana Meat pies

FOOD DISPLAY TWO:

Serve Time: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Fried chicken tenders with dipping sauce: buffalo, BBQ, honey

mustard

Traditional Creole chicken and andouille sausage jambalaya

FOOD DISPLAY THREE:

Serve Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Pulled pork with Hawaiian rolls, pickles, sauce

Traditional Creole chicken and andouille sausage jambalaya

Food Menu for Fulton Alley:

Appetizers Selection 

LOADED BAKED POTATO TOTS GF 

bacon, cheddar, green onions, ranch 

SMOKED & FRIED CHICKEN WINGS DF GF 

choice of buffalo, bbq, thai chili or honey mustard 

SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS 

shredded chicken, roasted corn, black beans, mozzarella 

Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya

grilled chicken, andouille sausage

Red Beans and Rice

andouille sausage, bell pepper

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 2

Just now, TheYoungHorn said:

If it’s close enough to get on the harrahs/Caesar’s network you could also bring a travel router and create your own network piggybacking off their connection 

They said it’s super limited and wouldn’t work. I was going to bring an entire setup. 

concerned that 2k in a city block is gonna congest mobile data for live streaming quality. 

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

They said it’s super limited and wouldn’t work. I was going to bring an entire setup. 

concerned that 2k in a city block is gonna congest mobile data for live streaming quality. 

It will, but you aren’t looking for 4k ultra quality.

you want a steady live cam that shows the action not allows people to stalk moles across the courtyard.

I think for the sake of simplicity for day of I’m going to set up outside Manning’s for an hour or so and check people in the evening if the 31st. If you are interested in doing this and avoiding the lines let me know. This will help us a lot on day of operations. 

• Hook 'Em 3

27 minutes ago, immamac said:

I think for the sake of simplicity for day of I’m going to set up outside Manning’s for an hour or so and check people in the evening if the 31st. If you are interested in doing this and avoiding the lines let me know. This will help us a lot on day of operations. 

If you post here approximate time we may try to do that depending on what we have going on.   Whether it is 12/31 or on the day of, do we need to print out the tix or if we show on phone does that work?

Also, I have a buddy that purchased that is still TBD if his wife is joining him on the trip (they live relatively close to NOLA).  If she decides last minute, what is best way to get in touch to secure one of the remaining wristbands (to the extent not sold out at that time).