2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

36 minutes ago, runthebone said:

FSU may have the last laugh...shagsters in New Orleans for New Year's Eve then Texas the next night?  Half of this board will be dead.

The last time I traveled on a bus with friends to New Orleans I needed up sleeping up in the upper luggage racks above the seats with a massive hangover. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

The last time I traveled on a bus with friends to New Orleans I needed up sleeping up in the upper luggage racks above the seats with a massive hangover. 

I slept on the ground, in a random warehouse parking lot. No idea what transpired or how I lived. Walked around half the day to find the group. The color from the beads bled onto my skin. Had to travel home with a rainbow of colors on my neck.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I took a bus there and back in 2018/2019 because me and my buddy were broke right out of college and it was cheaper than flying. On the way back there was cold water dripping from the ceiling of the bus the entire time. Thankfully I was so tired/hungover I was able to pass out for most of the trip.

Wish I could go again but not gonna be able to swing it this year. 

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
  • blacklab unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic