2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Bar at Fulton Alley is way less crowded than Manning’s. Food sitch at both is great. Good food and plenty of it. 

immamac knocked this out of the fucking park. My wife was worried this would be a shitshow but it has been fantastic.

IMG_0724.thumb.jpeg.651ffc6e4e28b95cdec32b16b9f6daf0.jpeg

Can I tweet this from the surly account

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Much easier access to the bar on Fulton Street then Mannings. Thank you so much I like your attitude given this not at all. I hope everyone’s having a great time in New Orleans and watching. Thank you.

edit.  lol.  voice software picked up parts of conversation after first sentence 

• Haha 1

Shittiest example,  but I don’t think my wife wants to be on the internet. We should all try to help @immamac more next time. If he could accomplish this epic party with some surly support - but far from our collective abilities - I can only imagine how great it would be with the full force of the site behind him. Not to discount anything at all — will remember this forever.

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

Shittiest example,  but I don’t think my wife wants to be on the internet. We should all try to help @immamac more next time. If he could accomplish this epic party with some surly support - but far from our collective abilities - I can only imagine how great it would be with the full force of the site behind him. Not to discount anything at all — will remember this forever.

IMG_6255.mov

Permission to tweet this from the surly account?

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic

We have tons of media from the event. I’ll post the raw stuff here for anyone to download it would be helpful if someone made video or did some post production work on it so we can use to promote future events. 

• Hook 'Em 2