2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

2 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I'm still so ridiculously, unbelievably happy. What a release. I was at the rose bowl the night Colt went down. I saw Texas decline over the course of one game right before my eyes. It was my final Texas game as a student. I can't believe we're finally back to playing real post-season football. What an awful desert we crossed. I am so happy we have Sark and Quinn. Texas football lifts me up so much.

1452__vacation_l-f9bc4ba45fbb413085ac4f2

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Booked rooms in NO a few hours after the game on Saturday since I figured that's where we'd be.  I'll be driving since I fly standby and there's no a chance in hell there will be an open seat.   I'll probably wait until the week of the game for tickets since that's when prices start coming down.  See you fucks there.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/3/2023 at 3:42 PM, A-Tex Devil said:

Driving. Booked rooms. Bringing kids. Oof. Pasadena would have been better for that, but at least no airfare.  

Now just need to see if I get an allotment or not. Anyone have a sense of what Loyalty Point rang the allotment will run out?  

I'm in 105 at DKR, which is one of the cheaper areas. I didn't even make the Arlington cut, so my optimism is nonexistent. Operation Blackmail a Politician or Two commences 12/9.

For anyone not tied to a schedule and looking for a really good Cajun meal not too far off the beaten path, I can recommend Pat’s Fisherman’s Wharf in Henderson, LA, about 20 miles from I-10 on the edge of the massive Atchafalaya Swamp between Lafayette and Baton Rouge. Here’s the view from the deck:

image.thumb.jpeg.622e05d0cb0a5222ff55730ff23a5584.jpeg

This place is plenty good and has been for a long time. Hook ‘Em! Eat ‘em.

Edited by Bama Llama
Cain’t spayul went to Rice
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Will be in the wrong corner on 248, but I'll be there and I'll have double horns up until my fuckin arms fall off. So stoked for this after missing Colt vs. Bama my senior year (damn that's a long time to hold that one in). I'll have my father with me who just turned 73, but I'm not letting him off the hook, there will be much drinking and much shit talking and Texas-Fights. Going to be a hell of a fun business trip. 

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Lane, do you realize what the street value of this driveway is?  This is PURE SNOW! 

Two dollars. Cash. [opens switchblade comb, combs hair threateningly]

(It was on a trip with the UT Ski Club where I first saw that movie. True story. Very appropriate.)

Edited by Rimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
  • blacklab unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic