Surly 2023 Bowl Mania Contest

BigOrange1

$30 entry fee can be paid via Venmo, Paypal, Cash App, etc.  Confidence points as always.

Join here (password is Playoffs): https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?from=espn&challengeId=235&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=10629c9b-e5d1-4b5d-95cc-db680c470cd4&joinKey=8df0408d-c066-3775-bc0b-1534e7b024c7

Once you join PM me and let me know how you'd like to pay your entry fee.  I'll keep track of all paid entries and will boot any non-payers when the contest begins (12/16).

If we have 30 or fewer paid entrants, payouts will be split 65/20/15 between the top 3 finishers.  If we have 31 or more paid entrants, payouts will be split 60/25/15.

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac pinned and featured this topic
On 12/5/2023 at 12:11 PM, BigOrange1 said:

$30 entry fee can be paid via Venmo, Paypal, Cash App, etc.  Confidence points as always.

Join here (password is Playoffs): https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?from=espn&challengeId=235&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=10629c9b-e5d1-4b5d-95cc-db680c470cd4&joinKey=8df0408d-c066-3775-bc0b-1534e7b024c7

Once you join PM me and let me know how you'd like to pay your entry fee.  I'll keep track of all paid entries and will boot any non-payers when the contest begins (12/16).

If we have 30 or fewer paid entrants, payouts will be split 65/20/15 between the top 3 finishers.  If we have 31 or more paid entrants, payouts will be split 60/25/15.

I joined but it will not let me PM you so I can pay, please pm me how you would like to get the skrilla 

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just now doing mine. Never done one of these before.

I took easier college classes than picking 43 fucking bowl games and assigning confidence. 

the fun thing about it is you can move them around up until each individual game kicks off.  so it's a contest you can think about every single day there is a bowl game.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

the fun thing about it is you can move them around up until each individual game kicks off.  so it's a contest you can think about every single day there is a bowl game.

I think thats why I like this better than March Madness. MM you can be pretty much out after the first or second day. For this, unless you really screw up you still have a chance until maybe nye

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just now doing mine. Never done one of these before.

I took easier college classes than picking 43 fucking bowl games and assigning confidence. 

Best to start with looking at Vegas spreads and favorites to narrow it down.

Also, If I beat you, I'm sending you a few bottles of Modelo and some sweet potato hash browns.

4 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Team Doom is making our annual contribution to the pot. 

I might as well lodge my annual grievance against the shitawful interface of ESPN's game dashboard. It's like they actively hate their user base. 

What really sucks is that a couple of years ago, I was able to copy the data to a google spreadsheet and format it in a way that made sense for us. But that blocked that. r at least they blocked my limited ability to do it. I'll try again once it starts

• Pancho unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic