Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles in somewhat important game

Augustus

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Drew said:

You mean calling out idiotic remarks the first time Dak makes a mistake in weeks and you clowns pretend it’s “proof” he’s always been not good enough?

He’s been terrific for a number of weeks. Season starts next week in Buffalo, though. Cowboys are nearly unbeatable at AT&T. Trouble is there’s a good chance they won’t host a playoff game again this year. I think we can beat Philly there though. Don’t feel nearly as good about winning at San Fran.

After some thought, I see that having a meddlesome owner like Jerruh is better than a meddlesome QB. If Jerry trusts you he’ll give you all the resources you need. If your QB doesn’t trust you he audibles out of calls, refuses to throw to players that make a mistake (can you imagine if Dak did that bullshit he’d have no one to throw to) and eventually run you out of town. Mike handled that whole deal with grace. The media called him unimaginative and vanilla and the reason that GB and Aaron didn’t have more championship rings. Everyone bought it and Mike said nada. Just kinda faded out of view and allowed bitch Aaron to spout all his shit and we all bought it. So much we all were like thought Mike was a shit hire. He has had to clean up a lot of sloppy and try to get everyone on track in spite of Jerry. 

it’s cool we all now know AAron is a basket case and MM got all that criticism unfairly. 

• Hook 'Em 2

He’s been terrific for a number of weeks. Season starts next week in Buffalo, though. Cowboys are nearly unbeatable at AT&T. Trouble is there’s a good chance they won’t host a playoff game again this year. I think we can beat Philly there though. Don’t feel nearly as good about winning at San Fran.

Don’t disagree. I want the division at least. Worry about the 9rs in the NFC title game. Maybe you get lucky and the 9rs drop a game or two .
Of course Gallup shows up when the game is pretty much over.  

Well he caught a nifty TD earlier

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

If we didn't lose to the fucking Cardinals or blow the first Eagles game at the end, we would be sitting a lot better. We are going to need to win out and have Philly drop another game to win the division. Don't see that happening.

Why does Philly win the tie breaker if we both win out?

• Hook 'Em 1

If we didn't lose to the fucking Cardinals or blow the first Eagles game at the end, we would be sitting a lot better. We are going to need to win out and have Philly drop another game to win the division. Don't see that happening.

This Philly team? I sure can see them bumbling away a single game.

The issue is Dallas isn’t playing those 3 games on the road without dropping one.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Philly looked “tough” the first 10 games of the season. Look soft as shit currently. 

• Hook 'Em 1