Cowboys Bills

Surly Bevo

If the NFL has a vested interest in moving any team forward it’s the Bills. I remember they had the AFC championship game all set up last year for Bills v Chiefs and the Bengals were like, “fuck off with that noise.” 

man we aren’t good on the road. You’ve got to be able to do that to advance well in the post season. Hopefully we will be at home but unless and until we make the NFC championship we aren’t anything imo. Haven’t been in a long time. Both times 2008 and 2018 we were one and done we had home field advantage. It’s a bad environment I will grant you but we aren’t solely down 21-3 because of the fucking refs. We get the NFL huge ratings. We are down 21-3 bc we can’t find the wins when it MATTERS. Who cares right now if we are 10-3. And had some great highlights. Can we win when it matters against really good teams? Thank goodness we split with Eagles and looked better than they do. 

2 minutes ago, TOR said:

Yep.  Going through the motions, maybe make some plays to reach contract incentives or something.  Otherwise they just want to get on the plane.

No the defense has ALWAYS been this.  Feasting off sacks and turnovers.  

they don’t get those they’ve always been weak. Especially got the run.  

I really hate it when we go here.  The bills need this game more than Dallas does and are the exact offense to fuck us like the 49rs. No one else really csn do this consistently.  Simple as that. 

Just now, Drew said:

No the defense has ALWAYS been this.  Feasting off sacks and turnovers.  

they don’t get those they’ve always been weak. Especially got the run.  

I really hate it when we go here.  The bills need this game more than Dallas does and are the exact offense to fuck us like the 49rs. No one else really csn do this consistently.  Simple as that. 

the Bills are 7-6. their offenses kinda sucks.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Let's face it.  We're totally unorganized and completely confused on offense.  It's pretty obvious.  We aren't as good vs the zone either.  Ferg should be eating...... but he has one target.

With an MVP candidate under center, no less.

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

Can we find tape of Jerry Jones talking racist shit so the NFL can take the team away. 

It all comes down to the organizational focus at the top. If the main priority at the top is anything over excellence on the field it will not lead to championships. That focus always flows down and creates teams not capable of surviving the fight. Always. 

As long as the Joneses own this thing the focus is wheeling and dealing business deals and financially raping their own fans and the city of Arlington. All of it just to line their own pockets with excess grotesque wealth since not a single dime can be spent on the product on the field more than any other team. It just is what it is at this point. 

That's why I spent my time watching our volleyball team go for back to back titles instead of the first half of this game. They deserve my attention over this garbage franchise. 

I'm not surprised at the start. Dallas coming off the high of stomping a mudhole in fecals ass, Bills in a franchise hate rivalry in a must-win game. It's a perfect shitstorm of motivation going the wrong way. 

Hopefully we'll start seeing Josh's classic shitting himself, and Dallas getting pissed off and playing a much more inspired second half. 

Edited by DougO

They are phoning it in while the really good teams that don’t go one and done in the playoffs are gutting it out. Where is the pride or the resolve? Or is that only there when we are ahead? Because this team and this offense are not built to come from behind. Not once in a game where we were behind by two scores did I ever feel confident we’d pull out a win. Not once. It’s because we can’t do that shit against teams with a pulse. The best wins of the season are like the Seahawks and the eagles. Everyone else has crappy records. We get punched in the mouth and just roll over. 

6 minutes ago, Underdog said:

No one is surprised by this, right?  Losing is one thing, losing while looking like shit, uninterested, unmotivated is another. 

It'd be different if it was an outlier, right?

We've seen this episode 50 times in the past few years.

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

I'm not surprised at the start. Dallas coming off the high of stomping a mudhole in fecals ass, Bills in a franchise hate rivalry in a must-win game. It's a perfect shitstorm of motivation going the wrong way. 

Hopefully we'll see start seeing Josh's classic shitting himself, and Dallas getting pissed off and playing a much more inspired second half. 

they won't need Josh.  Cook is kicking our ass on the ground.