Surly Horns State of Things End 2023

immamac

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

you are 100% wrong because people tell me why they are downgrading or canceling. I said the economy was strange which it fucking is. You are actually not reading any of my posts or the data I'm giving you and making up some narrative and I've actually explained why I'm so ornery in an entire post dedicated to why. You are literally a fucking moron who cannot read and is so stupid it's insulting the rest of us. Stop posting. 

People I know in real life either post here or lurk. They will not give your site $1 because of toxic nature and free-roaming horde in CR. They otherwise would. I’m not a fucking moron. Be ornery at your own risk. 

weird that has nothing to do with burnt ends at all, which you still can't seem to comprehend. Thats the whole point of you being a moron, you literally are talking about something that has nothing to do with the entire fucking topic because you have some opinion with you and your 5 moron friends who vote a certain way and are afraid of negative internet points. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

weird that has nothing to do with burnt ends at all, which you still can't seem to comprehend. Thats the whole point of you being a moron, you literally are talking about something that has nothing to do with the entire fucking topic because you have some opinion with you and your 5 moron friends who vote a certain way and are afraid of negative internet points. 

I thought the topic was "Surly Horns State of Things". Am I in the wrong thread? Please move my posts to the correct thread. 

When you sober up, there is money on the table.

35 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Cool. You have the data. Who are the five posters who have handed the most negrep?

I will give $100 the Burnt Ends and sign up for TreeFiddy is the top five most active negreppers are not TDS sufferers. Also if JimmyJazz is not on the list.

image.png

image.png

just to show you how insane of a premise it is that neg rep drives anything at all around here. Most of those spikes are fatwas on boards that have nothing to do with fucking CR and are on 9.95 and football.

I'm running a custom query now to see who the top 5 neg reppers are because there isn't a stock report that shows that. 

10 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I thought the topic was "Surly Horns State of Things". Am I in the wrong thread? Please move my posts to the correct thread. 

When you sober up, there is money on the table.

Do you not have any reading comprehension? The OP and the subsequent posts and every post I've made hasn't talked at all about "people not giving me money wahhhh" It was an update saying that BURNT ENDS specifically is underfunded for the first time since its INCEPTION. What is wrong with you people, can you seriously not read?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, immamac said:

image.png

image.png

just to show you how insane of a premise it is that neg rep drives anything at all around here. Most of those spikes are fatwas on boards that have nothing to do with fucking CR and are on 9.95 and football.

I'm running a custom query now to see who the top 5 neg reppers are because there isn't a stock report that shows that. 

Thank you. I look forward to my victory lap LOL.

I mostly live in Europe, I don't make it to Austin much. But I'm not sure your I trust your assessment that the Austin economy is in collapse. In any case, does nobody care about the overall value of your business? I would have thought that was top priority.

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Thank you. I look forward to the results.

I mostly live in Europe, I don't make it to Austin much. But I'm not sure your I trust your assessment that the Austin economy is in collapse. In any case, does nobody care about the overall value of your business? I would have thought that was top priority.

What the fuck are you talking about - when have I ever said the economy was bad or in collapse. I literally used the word strange and that layoffs have specifically impacted users of this site. Are you actually not able to read?

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

Texags is a village of idiots. Blind loyalty, redass till death. That's their brand.

The front door for this website is football. But the football forum is not even close to the busiest forum, not even during football season. Not even when we are winning bigly.

The Shaggy/Surly brand, this may be shocking, used to be that you could find intelligent people from all perspectives engaged in rational discussion. And tits.

The football brought people in, they stayed for rational and interesting discussion across a wide variety of topics. Now a small contingent of posters are engaged in spree negrepping across every forum. They are also the ones engaged in 95% of the name calling on the site. The site has become an intellectual ghetto in the same way that Texags is. Except our "brand" requires intelligent discussion. The site would grow a lot more if that was still around. But it isn't because of the rep system. Half of your potential customers prefer Trump over Biden. People don't necessarily mind conflict, but they will get banned as a result of spree repping.

Like MJ said, "Republicans buy shoes too". 

I don't pay because I know I management does not want me here. Also because I go years without posting. 

I'd like to see a table of all posters in rank order of number of negreps. I guarantee that with numbers that exceed the median by 100x, the posters with the most negreps are all TDS sufferers. I would guess JimmyJazz has the highest number.

This post is so incomprehensibly stupid and just shows how little you are able to grasp how any of this works.

image.png

image.png

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

It has everything to do with burnt end”z”. And me and my 5 moron friends could fill your gap and then some. I guess you’re not looking for feedback. Well, here’s some: I’m gonna take a break from the site and log out now.

I think you made the right move last weekend yet kept that dumbass thread up that is still up, opening you up to unnecessary criticism when you were 100% correct.

I think you need to think about how you address people, and how CR has totally dominated your NIL venture. I hope you can start a thread and solicit feedback without feeling like a sellout to the same group that is holding you hostage. Last feedback I’ll provide, probably ever, based on the way you’re insulting. I hope you are okay. 

15 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

It has everything to do with burnt end”z”. And me and my 5 moron friends could fill your gap and then some. I guess you’re not looking for feedback. Well, here’s some: I’m gonna take a break from the site and log out now.

I think you made the right move last weekend yet kept that dumbass thread up that is still up, opening you up to unnecessary criticism when you were 100% correct.

I think you need to think about how you address people, and how CR has totally dominated your NIL venture. I hope you can start a thread and solicit feedback without feeling like a sellout to the same group that is holding you hostage. Last feedback I’ll provide, probably ever, based on the way you’re insulting. I hope you are okay. 

I'm actually showing data that makes this post actually warrant me talking to you this way. That's what you fail to comprehend. This is like coming into a situation with a room filled with experts, knowing jack shit and telling them they are all wrong because you and your 5 friends who know literally jack shit about the topic of expertise think anything about the topic at hand. I'm showing hard evidence of the opposite of your fantasyland narrative and you are just off in lala land throwing shit in your own mouth instead of reading and sitting at the dinner table with the adults.

mind you the total neg rep between those 10 posters over ALL time is equivalent to 2 days worth of rep for only the "Hook 'Em" reaction and not event he haha, like or any of the other ones that are used.

In fact, the "Fuck You" Emoji is the least used active emoji, even less than the "drool" emoji. 

In short, you know literally nothing about what you are talking about. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Jimmy James was not in the top 5, so I willl pay up later. Right now I am going to bed.

I am not entirely sure I trust your methodology though. You queried among the set of all posters, which posters gave out the most negrep? In other words, who are the angriest most hateful posters.

Nevertheless, that's very interesting. Two women in the top 5. Bevoette would never had done such a thing.

The others I don't even recognize for the most part. Who are VRHorn and UnivTex34 and Felix? 

Different topic, but what is your opinion on posters spree repping? Meaning, they want someone banned so they go and find every post you've ever made and negrep it.

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Oh my!

Sorry I didn't get the memo. But, @PenelopeWitherspoon is leading in what?

Neg rep. Ok.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

the football forum is not even close to the busiest forum, not even during football season.

ARE YOU DRUNK? OR I WANT SOME OF WHAT YOU'RE SMOKING.

dude I don't have any insight into the traffic in here but that's flat out crazy talk. The vast majority of us are going to be here because of football. We stick around because the other threads are pretty good too. But, it's football that drives this place.

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Jimmy James was not in the top 5, so I willl pay up later. Right now I am going to bed.

I am not entirely sure I trust your methodology though. You queried among the set of all posters, which posters gave out the most negrep? In other words, who are the angriest most hateful posters.

Nevertheless, that's very interesting. Two women in the top 5. Bevoette would never had done such a thing.

The others I don't even recognize for the most part. Who are VRHorn and UnivTex34 and Felix? 

Different topic, but what is your opinion on posters spree repping? Meaning, they want someone banned so they go and find every post you've ever made and negrep it.

That is a non-issue nowadays. It was a thing for a small bit, but we told people to knock it off and made it a bannable offense, I haven't heard of it since then. 

The query was literally all neg rep, all time, all posters, all posts sorted by count of neg reps descending. Then I ran the same thing with a time bound of Jan 1 at midnight 2023 until now. 

Fatwa is still 100% allowed and happens and is glorious when it does happen on the football/9.95 boards. 

Posted (edited)

100% on the football fatwa, nobody disagrees.

penelopewitherspoon has dished out 5114 negreps in total.

Felix has given 4240 negreps.

VRHorn has given out 2477 of them.

Safe sex has done it 2457 times.

JimmyJames is a piker. He has but a mere 2259. Most of them directed at me LOL.

For some of these people, they are doing like ten negreps per day every fucking day of the year for years on end.

Bottom line, your query was correct.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

For some of these people, they are doing like ten negreps per day every fucking day of the year for years on end.

Got damn that’s a lot of hate..  I love Penelope’s travel posts and never had a problem with her, but I’ve seen a lot of random negs towards her in the travel forum for no reason.  While cloakroom might not be the leading board in negs, I bet most of these people’s negs were gave out in cloakroom or stemming from it.  The random negs on normal posts in other topics start somewhere and end up elsewhere and they go both ways.  To me it’s crazy posters carry a feud to other topics but it happens all the time.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Prepare your anus 1

Posted (edited)

I am fucking stoked to be on that list lmao. You losers care about meaningless internet points way too much; it's fucking pathetic. 

My only regret is that I'm not #1.

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

I am fucking stoked to be on that list lmao. You losers care about meaningless internet points way too much; it's fucking pathetic. 

I got on the medal stand because of the copious amount of neg rep I gave to one poster that absolutely deserved them and still does under the various amount of new handles they have used since their original name. 

I don’t care about getting a negative rep because this is a message board where we all have varying viewpoints. There are people I read and both agree and disagree with in different forums on here. In a nutshell that’s how we mostly are as people. We find common ground more often than not on things, but sometimes we just do not. 

7 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

It’s not incorrect. You actually can’t do math. 6 years is 2192 days if there were 2 leap years in those 6 years. That’s less than 3 neg reps a day. Even at 3 years that’s less than 6. 

also your assumption of my query being incorrect just shows how fascinatingly stupid you are. 2 days of hook ‘em is 3500 reactions. Sorry it’s 6 whole days of hook em instead of 2. Point still stands I was swagging that statistic because it was just so hilarious how little neg rep there is, which is a point I illustrated with a visual graph before. 

if you actually care this much about neg rep then maybe, just maybe you are a thin skinned bitch, or wait for it…maybe you are the fucking problem? What if this neg rep that is actually rare as far as rep is concerned is concentrated on posters that aren’t even around for “years at a time” who come back to threads and say shit so obscenely stupid and not supported by data that shockingly paint them as a complete moron who doesn’t have the cognitive function of a basic high schooler. It could just be that you are actually a shitty poster who gets most of the neg rep because of how fucking stupid you are? 

image.png

imagine commenting on this thread, giving no money to NIL, not subscribing before the LiBrUlS took over the board and never donating a single dollar and having any kind and having an opinion on why specifically NIL subs to a well defined, multi year, every year expanded program is seeing a downturn. The fact is the program was anchored by ~80 users having a 15-20 person churn in a year and nearly all of those people having events in their life that directly correlate with belt tightening and still supporting at a lower tier. It’s not like we aren’t going to pay the tight ends.

Keep your fucking money, $100 isn’t even enough to cover a year of burnt ends the lowest tier subscription for supporting student athletes (over 400 of these btw), or better yet I can give that to one of the student athletes to tweet that thetexashammer on surly is everyone’s favorite poster to neg rep. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

Lol at grown men acting like babies over internet reputation.  I neg trolls and shitty people because they honestly aren't worth the effort or my time.  I rarely neg outside of the Cloak Room unless it's Helo and his Yankees worship cause fuck the Yankees.  

2 hours ago, BeardIP said:

The entirety of Cloak Room regulars, so that query would take too long/time out and crash.

You are an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 5

8 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Got damn that’s a lot of hate..  I love Penelope’s travel posts and never had a problem with her, but I’ve seen a lot of random negs towards her in the travel forum for no reason.  While cloakroom might not be the leading board in negs, I bet most of these people’s negs were gave out in cloakroom or stemming from it.  The random negs on normal posts in other topics start somewhere and end up elsewhere and they go both ways.  To me it’s crazy posters carry a feud to other topics but it happens all the time.  

Thank you.  I keep the negging in the Cloak Room and rarely will have one outside of it.  Some posters here need a safe space and can't take any sort of criticism.

8 hours ago, safe sex said:

goodtobeking-theking.gif

king-history.gif

• Drool 1

9 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Whiney cunt is both whiney and a cunt, discuss.

Sorry you get called out on being full of hate and supporting people who support treating anyone who isn't a white male as second class.  

It's funny that the main people who complain about rep and the Cloak Room are our right-wing posters who are totally cool with the destruction of the Republic and absolutely hate being called out for it.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, immamac said:

I'm actually showing data that makes this post actually warrant me talking to you this way. That's what you fail to comprehend. This is like coming into a situation with a room filled with experts, knowing jack shit and telling them they are all wrong because you and your 5 friends who know literally jack shit about the topic of expertise think anything about the topic at hand. I'm showing hard evidence of the opposite of your fantasyland narrative and you are just off in lala land throwing shit in your own mouth instead of reading and sitting at the dinner table with the adults.

You showed data after I had already tuned you out due to three or four unnecessary insults. And your data is irrelevant to my point, which you continue to fail to even consider. Not every reason can be explained by your metrics. 

I never cared too much about getting neg repped or pos repped, and I didn’t ask for that list, but it is very instructive to my point because I’d say most people DO care about rep to some degree about it (including me). Most of those people have one strong thing in common: the CR. They stifle conversation, make the entire community appear like the left version of Marjorie Taylor Green, and ultimately affect $ whether they go to Surly or NIL. You’ll probably respond I’m an idiot because Surly hasn’t been affected financially, but you’re failing to consider business that walks away - business to which you were totally oblivious - because of the bullying left nature here. Keep believing it’s “strange” features of a good economy. 

• Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

It's funny that the main people who complain about rep and the Cloak Room are our right-wing posters who are totally cool with the destruction of the Republic and absolutely hate being called out for it.

That isn’t me. I detest Trump. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, immamac said:

You are psychotic and completely detached from reality. There are thousands of posters who never even go to cloak room, or daily Texan. There are TENS OF THOUSANDS that never even leave the football and 9.95 boards. This isn’t a politics or news website. You legitimately have no comprehension of the demographic of this site and your small sample size personal view of what drives or doesn’t drive revenue to the site is completely baseless and there is absolutely no data showing anything even close to the picture you are trying to paint. 

We raised well over 6 figures for NIL on new years in New Orleans and not a single person there literally gives a single fuck about the daily Texan board on this site. 

Are there a few posters who are overly vocal about expressing opinions that have nothing to do with football on the other boards and then get marked for being complete pieces of shit? Yes, because maybe, just maybe they were huge pieces of shit. It turns out when you hate black people outwardly on a board about football people don’t really like that, or let’s say when you take a hard stance on something like LGBTQ that is contradictory to an inclusive community that isn’t LGBTQ supporting, but LGBTQ accepting and inclusive. 

none of this is hard, if you are a racist, xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, whatever phobic this site is not a good place for you and guess what? I AM COMPLETELY FINE WITH THAT. I’m not a pandering fuckface who puts revenue and NIL programs over the strong principles that made this community great. 

You and your 5 friends can fuck off to Texags or Orangebloods or wherever the fuck they let you backwards ass thinking morons hang out unchecked. 

I’m not phobic anything, and have not ever spent time at Texags or Orangebloods and won’t. Ok on the rest of your post. You’re delusional and you don’t really want feedback. I’ll leave you alone. 

Edited by Rex Kramer
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

I’m not phobic anything. Ok on the rest of your post. You’re delusional and you don’t really want feedback. I’ll leave you alone. 

How the fuck am I delusional? Do you even know what that word means? 

"characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, as a symptom of serious mental illness"

I'm the opposite of delusional. I am looking at the hard data telling me something real and you are talking about some shit that is immeasurable in a galaxy that doesn't actually exist. 

but you’re failing to consider business that walks away - business to which you were totally oblivious - because of the bullying left nature here. Keep believing it’s “strange” features of a good economy. 

This is what ACTUAL delusion looks like. The data shows NO supporting evidence of this, you cannot come up with any and you are continuing to perpetuate a narrative that simply doesn't exist. 

Try to gaslight some other weak brained room temperature IQ moron in whatever field you work in, but this is straight up nonsense. You have given no feedback whatsoever and have simply given me anecdotal stories about you and your 5 friends who could apparently pay for burnt ends all on your own, but don't because "tHe LiBeRaLs On SuRlY aRe BiG mEaN." You are so far outside the realm of sanity that I can't even begin to imagine a world where feedback you give would in any way be helpful.

I'm happy to set up a fucking NIL deal for you guys direct to the players, walk you into compliance, write the fucking contract for you and get the money to the players with a 0% cut. You aren't interested in NIL, you are interested in pushing some fucking agenda where you are a victim of something, I'm not even sure what. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, immamac said:

How the fuck am I delusional? Do you even know what that word means? 

"characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, as a symptom of serious mental illness"

I'm the opposite of delusional. I am looking at the hard data telling me something real and you are talking about some shit that is immeasurable in a galaxy that doesn't actually exits. 

This is what ACTUAL delusion looks like. The data shows NO supporting evidence of this, you cannot come up with any and you are continuing to perpetuate a narrative that simply doesn't exist. 

Try to gaslight some other weak brained room temperature IQ moron in whatever field you work in, but this is straight up nonsense. You have given no feedback whatsoever and have simply given me anecdotal stories about you and your 5 friends who could apparently pay for burnt ends all on your own, but don't because "tHe LiBeRaLs On SuRlY aRe BiG mEaN." You are so far outside the realm of sanity that I can't even begin to imagine a world where feedback you give would in any way be helpful.

I'm happy to set up a fucking NIL deal for you guys direct to the players, walk you into compliance, write the fucking contract for you and get the money to the players with a 0% cut. You aren't interested in NIL, you are interested in pushing some fucking agenda where you are a victim of something, I'm not even sure what. 

Ok

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Ok

I am an independent. I don’t like some of the beliefs of posters in the cloak room. However some of the views have completely changed my mind on a topic. It’s a mixed bag. The behavior of the entire Republican Party right now is sensationally bad. There are certain important issues where I don’t agree with the Democratic Party. 

All these things are true, and yet I don’t feel like I’m being picked on, or the site is a left wing echo chamber. Have you really not stepped back to consider for a moment that maybe you aren’t the perfect prince you seem to think you are? Maybe you still have some things to learn. And not contributing to NIL solely because of the issues you raise really makes you look worse to the independent crowd. You do have maga solidly supporting you. That’s like saying the theological dictators are in your corner. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I am an independent. I don’t like some of the beliefs of posters in the cloak room. However some of the views have completely changed my mind on a topic. It’s a mixed bag. The behavior of the entire Republican Party right now is sensationally bad. There are certain important issues where I don’t agree with the Democratic Party. 

All these things are true, and yet I don’t feel like I’m being picked on, or the site is a left wing echo chamber. Have you really not stepped back to consider for a moment that maybe you aren’t the perfect prince you seem to think you are? Maybe you still have some things to learn. And not contributing to NIL solely because of the issues you raise really makes you look worse to the independent crowd. You do have maga solidly supporting you. That’s like saying the theological dictators are in your corner. 

Your first paragraph - I totally agree. I’ve learned a lot of things. The Republican Party embarrasses me. I don’t think I’m a perfect prince and actually appreciate what I learn here. I don’t think anyone is being “mean”. A lot of it is mean-spirited but I don’t know the majority here and yall will never know me, so it does not bother me. 

Imma asked for feedback and I shared what I’ve witnessed and heard. Is it anecdotal?  Sure. Can all the metrics and data bear this out?  None can without direct “polling” feedback. Is it possible this is happening on a grander scale than my handful of acquaintances?  I have little doubt it is. None of these guys are MAGA or even talk politics much. All are high earners. One is a heavy donor to UT after selling his company for $170 million several years ago. 

• Fuck You 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Is it possible this is happening on a grander scale than my handful of acquaintances?  I have little doubt it is. None of these guys are MAGA or even talk politics much. All are high earners. One is a heavy donor to UT after selling his company for $170 million several years ago. 

Dude. No one cares. 

I've been on shaggy or surly for lord knows how long. The day after election day in 2020 was my first time ever visiting the Cloak Room. Before then, I had absolutely no fucking Idea what the prevailing political lean was, despite posting in a half dozen forums. Shit, I actually avoided it because I assumed it would be hard right being full of older Texas white dudes and all.

People who are "scared off" by surly politics are actively seeking them out to have yet another thing to be butthurt over. 

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Dude. No one cares. 

I've been on shaggy or surly for lord knows how long. The day after election day in 2020 was my first time ever visiting the Cloak Room. Before then, I had absolutely no fucking Idea what the prevailing political lean was. Shit, I actually avoided it because I assumed it would be hard right being full of older Texas white dudes and all.

People who are "scared off" by surly politics are actively seeking them out to have yet another thing to be butthurt over. 

CR types sure like to translate “turned off by” into “scared of”. Nobody is scared off by Surly politics. People roll their eyes and move on to another spot to spend their time and dollars. 

I happen to like a few threads on here and will stay, and was merely responding here. imma has always been stubborn and mostly successful here, and I expect zero to come from my feedback. Let’s just move on. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

People roll their eyes and move on to another spot to spend their time and dollars...

...somewhere more receptive to their ideology and sensibilities which, in turn, "turns off" many others. And around and around we go.

Welcome to the internet.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

So instead of just sitting there with your rich friends and being a sycophant, how about trying to educate them on the fact that this site supports freedom of speech and has a wide range of viewpoints? 

The reality is that anyone who tries to wade in to the CR right now supporting just about any issue of the right has no basis for their position, so they get their ass handed to them. 

Take any issue. The debt? The Republican President along with tax cuts put us in this mess and the Democrats can’t do anything even if they wanted to because of the House. Immigration? Republicans shat a turd on that, and proposed a dumb ass wall that Mexico would pay for (right). Foreign policy? Republicans sucking Russian cock in exchange for campaign funds is not a good look. Dealing with China? Trump put up a fake tax that did nothing, while Biden is at least strengthening our chip plants before China invades Taiwan. Foreign policy with allies? Trump was a disaster who was widely ridiculed by every foreign power. Abortion? The Republican party is firmly on the wrong side of that issue, despite the party’s supposed mantra of “keeping the government out of our lives”.  Views of Trump by his own administration? Every single member of his cabinet, along with hundreds of generals have pointed out he is unfit for the office. AG, Chief of Staff, Secretary of State, etc.

And then there are the multiple indictments and serious charges of turning over our county’s most sensitive secrets to the Saudis, maybe Russia, and who knows else. Then there is the defrauding of his own charity foundation. 

And I haven’t even touched the surface of dozens of other serious issues of the Republican nominee for President of the United States. His dishonesty. His corruption. Etc.  

And you sit here and say this web site’s political views are the reason rich alumni won’t support their university? Do you realize how insane that sounds? Instead of blaming the site owner, how about you pull your head out of your ass and help other independents educate the rich right who haven’t realized yet they’ve aligned themselves with terrible unAmerican clowns. 

You liberal cuck. You better knock it off more people are gonna unsubscribe from Burnt Ends if you keep it up!!!

• Haha 3