Surly Horns State of Things End 2023

immamac

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Look, I stand up now to Immamac to inquire, "Are we getting pizza shooters or mozzarella sticks anytime soon?"  

And yes, our most self-touted 'alpha' posters tend to be the most sensitive.  As in real life.  Also "Palace of Degenerates".........that would also make for a finely named Gentleman's Club. 

I can spring for Extreme Fajitas

Edited by Frank Drebin
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

LOL "The Texas Hammer" is upset by some guy's message board demeanor....  Have you ever SEEN a Jim Adler commercial before? Dude is 10 times worse of a person to deal with than anything posted in this thread.  

Maybe immamac should change his username to Thetexasmallet. 

11 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

I'm tapping out bro. You are a nightmare. You know some human beings are pleasant to deal with and can hold a conversation without being offensive. You are not that. 

I think if you understood your customer acquisition model you would have said it. I think if you had a rational basis for excluding 50% of your potential customers, you would have said it.

11 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Even if you are correct, this is totally unprofessional.

How can a grown ass man be this much of a pussy?

• Drool 1

Posted (edited)

Before BL starting issuing ban waves, is the state governor illegally arresting dozens of students and a few journalists off of Speedway Drive in front of the steps of Gregory Gymnasium NOT a current event worthy of discussion on a UT current events board?

Edited by Captainant

It has long been proven on this site that there are myriad posters that bitch and moan when we discuss campus happenings regarding UT-Austin on a Longhorn-based message board.  Apparently it's a bridge too far.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/14/2024 at 1:23 PM, Willfully Horn said:

Wealthy donors have absolutely fucked up the University’s mission of being a world class institution, as they have used their influence to force UT towards backwoods redneck bullshit.

You didn't like the Confederate statues? There's no pleasing some people.

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2024 at 9:19 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Lol at grown men acting like babies over internet reputation.  I neg trolls and shitty people because they honestly aren't worth the effort or my time.  I rarely neg outside of the Cloak Room unless it's Helo and his Yankees worship cause fuck the Yankees.  

You are an idiot.

Just seeing this. By contrast I don’t believe I’ve ever negged you once. It’s a wolves and the opinions of sheep type of situation.
Sorry my team has 27 championships. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Well played. Gotta give Frank credit though, at least he doesn't post other people's real names online despite being brain damaged.  

The story about him getting into boxing after the success of the first two "Rocky" movies told by Norm always cracks me up.  But it's kinda sad, too.  Not as sad as you running three handles on this site, but it couldn't have been easy for Frank being in Sylvester's shadow like that.  And then like 50 years later, their step-brother comes along.  I still say Frank deserves his own Oklahoma-based series on Paramount Minus.  

Anyway Imma, been meaning to ask you about your plans (if any) on doing something in conjunction with Texas-Exes who is kinda leading the way on the "SEC" night deal on 30 June?  I don't want to Aggie it all up, but them and Wheels are putting some shit together, lemme know your thoughts.  

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Just seeing this. By contrast I don’t believe I’ve ever negged you once. It’s a wolves and the opinions of sheep type of situation.
Sorry my team has 27 championships. 

And none since 2009. Again, I hate the Yankees and I've been to more Yankees games than you have.  Lol.

• Haha 1

Rex, not the tough guy flex you think it is to develop a separate handle from your usual one just to call a woman a cunt using another well known username.  

If you're gonna say it, say it.  And own it.  Don't try clever little sock handles that are well known to pull their sexist attempts at "humor."  Honestly man, this is beneath even you.  

Shit, my apologies Rex....I was given bad intel that it was you.  

But I'll reiterate this to Frank/Sack........this kinda pedantic shit is sophomoric, even for you.  Just post this kinda insulting language under your regular handle.  I think you were trying to be cute and use my old handle to try and eventually pass it off as me when you got enough shit for it.  But c'mon man.  You know my sense of humor, I really don't think anything is off limits so long as we don't publicly out people's real identities.  But creating that handle just to throw "cunt" around so you could blame it on me down the road.  That's beyond juvenile.  Let me guess, your closing argument would have been, "What?  Whuh?  Well, well......Lobo started it!"  

On 4/30/2024 at 1:47 PM, safe sex said:

Lmao at framing trolling, bigotry, and fascism as matters of opinion. 

The U.S. State Department has co-signed onto the official definition of anti-Semitism developed by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance. One of its examples of anti Semitism is comparing Israel’s actions to those of Nazi Germany. So, do you agree that, when a poster on Daily Texan or Cloak Room compares actions of IDF to the Nazis, that they are being racist?

Or is that just a matter of opinion?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Shit, my apologies Rex....I was given bad intel that it was you.  

But I'll reiterate this to Frank/Sack........this kinda pedantic shit is sophomoric, even for you.  Just post this kinda insulting language under your regular handle.  I think you were trying to be cute and use my old handle to try and eventually pass it off as me when you got enough shit for it.  But c'mon man.  You know my sense of humor, I really don't think anything is off limits so long as we don't publicly out people's real identities.  But creating that handle just to throw "cunt" around so you could blame it on me down the road.  That's beyond juvenile.  Let me guess, your closing argument would have been, "What?  Whuh?  Well, well......Lobo started it!"  

Not me.  I do chuckle at the misfit losers we have here from cloak room that spend their days negging.  Sad people with sad lives.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Not me.  I do chuckle at the misfit losers we have here from cloak room that spend their days negging.  Sad people with sad lives.  

I have no idea what that guy is rambling about. Please don’t quote him. Totally renders ignore useless. 

so do I have this right? a couple of repeatedly banned socks are telling imma that applebee's slams and his board is all kinds of fucked up? and that they are the real majority? is that really what's going on here?