2023 Peach Bowl - Ole Miss vs. Penn State

satyanash

50 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Think it's going to be another low-scorer. Penn State has a really good defense and matches up well against Ole Miss but their offense is putrid. 

Do they have a really good defense or are they just playing B10 offenses? I think OM wins by at least 2 scores. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

Think it's going to be another low-scorer. Penn State has a really good defense and matches up well against Ole Miss but their offense is putrid. 

This is surly, big ten teams don’t really play defense, they are just paper tigers from playing inept offenses in the big ten. 

29 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I have almost 60 years of absolute hate for Penn State and everything about fucking pedoenabler Joe Paterno and that shit program and their stupid Hutch football in a can uniforms. No names on the jersey is just cheap. Fuck you joe paterno.

And they are pure evil. The GodPaCult is still strong up here.

I have said before that I had a neighbor who said, “Sandusky quit coaching to help kids”. Not, “….help himself to kids….”, “help kids”.

There are bumper stickers up here that say, “We Are, Because He Was”.

It is pure evil. They “know” that they are better people than you, or I, and they will let you know that. They are the greatest school ever conceived. Their football players are saints. Just ask them.

Fuck State.

• Rage+1 1

Destroy the Pedo Bear! Thats it! Happen to watch the crime special on the Penn State player Hodne (a serial rapist and eventual murderer) on tv last night. Destroy them. Don’t even leave ashes for a phoenix to rise out of. Fuck em. I say this knowing I don’t care for Freshwater. And knowing I hope we beat the shit out of them every time we play Ole Miss in the future.