We get the Winner: UVA and Colorado State - 8:10pm on truTV

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

UVA won't even be a top 70 Kenpom team after tonight. It's just incredible they actually made the tournament. 

2011 VCU was #84 in kenpom when they received an at-large bid. will forever be the worst at-large bid of all time. it is truly unbelievable to think about how much shaka smart owes to that selection committee. that’s like some “sell your soul to the devil” type shit right there. it defies all explanation and he owes his entire career to that one completely inexplicable decision by the tourney committee.

Edited by shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

14 points in one half?  Is that a thing?  

And that second line alto sax player for CSU is older than the O/U of this game.  

They only scored 41 total points against Wisconsin earlier this year. This is nothing new for them. 

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I wonder if Bennett is still using the same offense as he was in 2019 when we played them for the title. They finished with the #2 offense that season. Their average has been #120 ever since.

Having three dudes drafted off that team probably had something to do with it. 

3 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Buffalo Wild Wings boxout vs Lopez brothers as leaders in the clubhouse for commercials that will cause me to burn my eyes out/cut my ears off before the tournament is over 

The Capital One '80s supergroup montage commercial is not to be overlooked. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

IMG_2759.jpeg

how is the line not at zero?

he's had good season records and is fairly young so I expect Bennett to bounce back but oof not good tournament the last 4 years.

10 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Buffalo Wild Wings boxout vs Lopez brothers as leaders in the clubhouse for commercials that will cause me to burn my eyes out/cut my ears off before the tournament is over 

This is all I get when they go to commercial break

image.png.0fbd1949c3a467d9dd64f5706e2ae40f.png

2 minutes ago, BigTEAMLittleme said:

We’d better be ready to play Thursday.  The last Kansas State effort level probably won’t beat these guys.

I have CSU beating Texas - I think they’re a better team. Note: I’ve said all year Texas lacks defense and guards and that’s an instant out in my eyes. 

1 minute ago, BigTEAMLittleme said:

We’d better be ready to play Thursday.  The last Kansas State effort level probably won’t beat these guys.

we should own them inside and athletically.  just have to guard the drives.

2 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Smart basketball guys - when your team is shooting 17% from the field, why don't you start chasing free throws?
WTF is this.  Only five free throws?  I'd be taking it to the basket on every touch.

image.png.a811b46f0578324f163ce57bde762cfe.png

Well they are also shitty at the FT line.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Like we did Abilene Christian?

now that dude really sucked as a coach.  easily the best basketball loss ever.  Charlie KU was best loss ever in Texas history.

I did like how they asked Shaka about the play in game in 2011 and that winning breeds energy...from Mr. First Round Bounce Out