Scientific explanation of Kabbalah

JosephStang

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Wow, you really want to protract this little game don’t you? 

Dude, you couldn't even factor into your head how elongated this can go on for...

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, JosephStang said:

That's because you are so foolish you don't consider describing an undiscovered geometry that explains Quantum physics to be a discovery. Why are you so foolish? It's almost like you have a bias against admitting I accomplished this. I notice @PvilleStang never answered my question. Are you similarly compromised?

f4a5ddfd-b9fb-415f-b0ad-52718524d3e1_tex

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, F250 said:

I suspect he posts from a public library during the day and sleeps under a bridge in the evening.

I mean, that's the facade, but it's equally likely to be from Moscow, Beijing, or somewhere in the governor's mansion. Passing along insane nonsense to see who will bite. If the guy is genuine -- and I'd bet tree fiddy he ain't -- he needs some very serious psychiatric help and counseling at the bare minimum.

But that's not real. He's not real. He's just some joker making up bullshit behind a keyboard to try and see how far apart the political extremes in the country have gotten, and to try to push them further.

2 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I'm not allowed to say I refused to participate in murder? That would be a strange rule.

We don't have many rules, here, but "don't suggest that people kill themselves or that you'd do so" is one of them and a good one. And nobody's fooled by your attempt to deny it.

You were kinda funny to laugh at in the way that it can be fun to laugh at old aggy traditions, but the fun in such things is limited; as you've gone deeper and deeper into more overt xenophobia and anti-semitism, now it's just irritating.

70cce120-e3f9-4949-aa07-141dc677398d_tex

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

In air, these pulsations cause the bee’s wings to beat back and forth. This also allows bees to beat their wings very quickly and fly.Honey bees can beat their wings over 230 times per second.

The Science of Bee Flight

Animated bee flying

This animation shows how a bee moves its wings during flight. 

Scientists used to think that bees could not fly. Then, an undiscovered geometry that explains Quantum physics revealed that they were tiny birds.  

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

34 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

What a great show. Last night’s episode was when George got lemon juice in his eye and couldn’t stop winking. 

Grapefruit juice.

You didn't really watch it, did you?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

In air, these pulsations cause the bee’s wings to beat back and forth. This also allows bees to beat their wings very quickly and fly.Honey bees can beat their wings over 230 times per second.

The Science of Bee Flight

Animated bee flying

This animation shows how a bee moves its wings during flight. 

Scientists used to think that bees could not fly. Then, an undiscovered geometry that explains Quantum physics revealed that they were tiny birds.  

So the bees are birds that aren't real but are real enough to pollinate our flora but can fly because they aren't real birds but can't fly because they are real bees?  And their population is dwindling because of fake climate change hoaxes caused by real wind cancer?  Which they can't fly in because of their fake wings but the wind is fake but the windmill cancer is real?  I have that about right?  

@JosephStang

Allow me to lay some truth on you.

The inability to question initial validity will usually lead to subsequent errors in rendering a convincing explanation of cyclic harmonic repetition, in sympathetic resonance with isomorphic  overlays calling forth clear connection to the Akashic Records  Focusing on a single point in space-time can lead to an understanding of scalar wave interaction, in sympathetic resonance with molecular interference filters encapsulating a co-valent correlation matrix. Thus allowing you to integrate zero point energy, combined with geodesic lattice structures calling forth oneness with the Godhead.

When you can tune yourself internally to the higher frequencies, you can utilize fractally enhanced vibrational modes, bonded on a quantum level with geodesic lattice structures manifesting a persistent linkage between subordinate levels of abstraction. The ability to fold space within the reality envelope facilitates the ability to make use of plasma field resonance transfer modulation functions, bonded on a quantum level with molecular interference filters encapsulating a persistent linkage between subordinate levels of abstraction.

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

@JosephStang

Allow me to lay some truth on you.

The inability to question initial validity will usually lead to subsequent errors in rendering a convincing explanation of cyclic harmonic repetition, in sympathetic resonance with isomorphic  overlays calling forth clear connection to the Akashic Records  Focusing on a single point in space-time can lead to an understanding of scalar wave interaction, in sympathetic resonance with molecular interference filters encapsulating a co-valent correlation matrix. Thus allowing you to integrate zero point energy, combined with geodesic lattice structures calling forth oneness with the Godhead.

When you can tune yourself internally to the higher frequencies, you can utilize fractally enhanced vibrational modes, bonded on a quantum level with geodesic lattice structures manifesting a persistent linkage between subordinate levels of abstraction. The ability to fold space within the reality envelope facilitates the ability to make use of plasma field resonance transfer modulation functions, bonded on a quantum level with molecular interference filters encapsulating a persistent linkage between subordinate levels of abstraction.

Jesus, you sound just like my fucking wife.  Always with the "geodesic lattice structures," blah blah blah.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Jesus, you sound just like my fucking wife.  Always with the "geodesic lattice structures," blah blah blah.

Give her the love and support she deserves.  Think of those moments as a gateway to enlightenment. The more you allow your focus to shift internally the more you will be able to feel quite a bit more comfortable to the point where you can gently start to feel better as this new knowledge wells up from within you.  As you begin to breath more deeply you may become aware of hidden learnings so that you can gently look forward to new adventures as the progression of events continuously unfolds.  Sometimes it is surprisingly easy to find that you can examine the positive lessons you have learned and let yourself unconsciously experience a new calmness quickly and easily.  Often a person, such as yourself, can wonder what would it be like if you were to let your surroundings fade away, focusing more on internal thoughts and sensations in a way that would allow you to joyfully begin to generate new positive attitudes and behaviors over time.  You may have already noticed how easy it is to begin to realize something interesting such that you suddenly have the ability to decisively begin to move through life with grace and poise in the ongoing moments of your life.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

At least she fucks.  And it explains why her pet name for you is “Buckminster.”

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Do the birds get the cancer from like the windmill itself, the mechanism, by touching it/perching on it when it's idle?  Or is a secondary cancer from the wind that blows from the turbine (like second-hand smoke causes cancer)?  Or is from some sort of 'energy field' that is toxic that emanates from the turbine's vicinity?  Look, I know birds.  I have the best birds.  

I vote for the energy fields...

It's like the 5g problem... they're creating more and more energy fields...

5g doesn't cause the cancer,  though,  just the covids.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 3:28 PM, JosephStang said:

That's because you are so foolish you don't consider describing an undiscovered geometry that explains Quantum physics to be a discovery. Why are you so foolish? It's almost like you have a bias against admitting I accomplished this. I notice @PvilleStang never answered my question. Are you similarly compromised?

somewhere there’s a strange world. It’s round with rocky terrain, liquid water oceans, a breathable atmosphere, a temperate climate, and even gravity similar to earth’s… since I’ve now discovered the new world, I get naming rights, it’s best continent, and most importantly, credit, fame, wealth, and the associated pussy. You’re welcome Surly.

32 minutes ago, B00M said:

somewhere there’s a strange world. It’s round with rocky terrain, liquid water oceans, a breathable atmosphere, a temperate climate, and even gravity similar to earth’s… since I’ve now discovered the new world, I get naming rights, it’s best continent, and most importantly, credit, fame, wealth, and the associated pussy. You’re welcome Surly.

futurama fry GIF

Next thing you know, you're being sentenced to death by snu snu.

• Haha 1