Aggy AI thread of dominance

SurlyBDR

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Josef Pwag said:

All of it, glorious.

I don't understand AI-ing because I'm not a nerd, but can someone do a sad Elko as Cookie Monster?

That's inappropriate, and I won't contribute to trashing a beloved children's character. We have to draw the line between what we think is funny and what is potentially harmful to children, as many deal with mental health issues. Please be more considerate in what you post. But, actually, it is kind of a funny idea. I mean, how many children are going to ever look at Surly Horns, right? So maybe it's okay. I wonder if we can add strippers? I'll try that next. 

9115240988128680110-4147444693-25-04-202  

439336143-293962300471352-90265382879368

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Josef Pwag said:

All of it, glorious.

I don't understand AI-ing because I'm not a nerd, but can someone do a sad Elko as Cookie Monster?

Whoops, I thought you wrote Elmo. Actually, I think you hit on something great. Coach Elmo is kinda genius. UPDATE: Meta won't let me do Elmo with strippers. 

Since AI learns from every piece of information it gathers to make these images, you guys are making AI more fucked up and scary than it already is.

But continue by all means, our entertainment is far more important. Lulz

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ousux said:

Since AI learns from every piece of information it gathers to make these images, you guys are making AI more fucked up and scary than it already is.

But continue by all means, our entertainment is far more important. Lulz

The only people who should be scared are the Aggies as AI now has them figured out.  

I asked it what it wanted to draw based on what it had learned.  Meta's answer...

I'd love to draw a humorous scene of a Texas A&M Aggie fan's backyard, complete with: - A giant "SEC Champeens!" banner hanging from a tree - A beat-up pickup truck with a "Texum Aggies" decal on the side - A pile of chicken bones and BBQ sauce stains on the grass - A giant armchair with a "Whoop!" cushion, where the fan can sit and watch games - A "12th Man" flag waving proudly in the wind - A few stray dogs wearing tiny Aggie t-shirts, chasing after a football Let me know if you like the idea, and I can generate the image!

I said go ahead and it couldn't do it.  LOL.  We did eventually get to this...

image.thumb.png.8af8396aa46797113872465fc7dac0d5.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2