The Jerry Jones Loses his Mind Thread

Patrick Bateman

11 hours ago, El Squared said:

Hypocrisy is the sport of billionaires.

Well, the owners are savvy enough to get the public to fund new stadiums the majority of the time, while also paying for increased rates for seating in the new venues...

39 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I am still a fan and don't give a shit who the owner is.

Kraft is an asshole too but he has a bunch of rings.

I still wish the entire team would kneel during the anthem though.

No CR but I love how all of the 2nd amendment believers forget about the 1st. 

Do you realize that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the 1st Ammendment?  Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  

7 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Pretty sure the NFL players are not carrying weapons on the field either.

The NFL messed this up thoroughly and managed to piss everybody off and please nobody. It is kind of hilarious really.

Yep.  It will go down as an object lesson in PR ineptitude.

Just remember that all these alleged patriots, like Jerry Jones, are only taking this position on the anthem because they think it's what's best for their revenues and profits.

This is not about taking some kind of stand (no pun intended).

Edited by TornACL

If the NFL had just played the National Anthem while the players were still in the locker room like they do in college, this would not be an issue.  However they are now trying to force the issue, and that will cause it to be an even bigger problem.

As for Jerry losing his mind.  He did that 20 + years ago when he ran off Jimmy Johnson.  The results speak for themselves.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

All I get from that statement is that 1 - You don't like Trump and 2 - You have no idea what the 1st Ammendment says.

The US president harassing US citizens over their choice of peaceful protest and calling for them to lose their employment is most definitely a violation of those citizen's first amendment right to peaceful assembly and protest. 

You seriously don't know that? You need to get your life together you muppet. 

• Like 10
  • Fuck You 10

11 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

The US president harassing US citizens over their choice of peaceful protest and calling for them to lose their employment is most definitely a violation of those citizen's first amendment right to peaceful assembly and protest. 

http://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/forum/17-politics/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Junior, this thread's about Jerrah, not Donaldo..... follow the link provided above.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Go Cowboys?

Heh, if there is one thing he's doing well it's getting the attention off of his team having zero wide receivers. Honestly it looks like the right move to get rid of Dez now, no teams will even take the risk on him.

8aa24f20-42a8-11e5-a728-f53354d8562f_Scr

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

And now I know that you fail miserably at logic.

Please, take that pathetic, half-assed attempt at analysis to the Politics board.  You'll fit right in there.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Do you realize that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the 1st Ammendment?  Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  

Or the 2nd, but hey, he's on a roll, and he said "No CR, but" ...  a lot like saying "No offense, but".

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Nobody's been arrested or shot, right?  No.

Therefore the 1st Ammendment rights prevail.

You aren't guaranteed those rights during the course of business for your employer.  Please be intelligent enough to discern the difference.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

He turned down a multi-year offer from Baltimore and talked with Cleveland.

Oh I guess complete shit teams will take a chance on him. 

He honestly should go play with Tyrod Taylor and they could go 4 wide every snap. 

Josh Gordon

Corey Coleman

Jarvis Landry

Dez Bryant

Then the backfield is Chubb, Duke Johnson, and Carlos Hyde?

On 7/31/2018 at 7:50 AM, Steamboat1874 said:

I just wish this entire team would learn how to actually win a playoff game. I don't give a damn who kneels and who doesn't. The outrage on both sides is ridiculous. One side says kneeling is disrespecting the flag, military, country, etc. It's not. The other side says kneeling is doing a lot for the cause and you are a cornball uncle tom brotha if you don't participate or agree. Negative on both. 

And yet here's another season to this silly shit being ramped up and having both sides spew their diarrhea all over the internet. The media loves it, though. They have society eating out of its hands with what agendas they promote to divide the nation as always.

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I just wish this entire team would learn how to actually win a playoff game. I don't give a damn who kneels and who doesn't. The outrage on both sides is ridiculous. One side says kneeling is disrespecting the flag, military, country, etc. It's not. The other side says kneeling is doing a lot for the cause and you are a cornball uncle tom brotha if you don't participate or agree. Negative on both. 

And yet here's another season to this silly shit being ramped up and having both sides spew their diarrhea all over the internet. The media loves it, though. They have society eating out of its hands with what agendas they promote to divide the nation as always.

I agree and the NFL is so stupid....

Just play the anthem when the teams go back in the locker room right before kickoff like they do in college.

Problem solved.

That will be $250,000.00 please Roger...oh and lifetime suite seats for all Super Bowls.

• 2 weeks later...