Texas vs. OU Tickets

TexasFan21

18 hours ago, phdhorn said:

I don't think they've yet opened them up to GP (i.e. not sure if all sold or not), probably won't for a week or so.  Keep checking/posting here, that's how a buncha us got face value tix last year.

I bought six through the box office about a month, maybe six weeks, ago. Pretty sure face was $135 -- but it might've been $140.

I’ve gotten tickets in the past for OU through Texas box office with ease. Messaged them a couple of weeks ago and they said “due to the high demand” they aren’t doing it previously like they used too. She basically told me they’re already gone. Hopefully she’s lying.

I bought through TexasSports awhile back (early/mid June?)......they were only available for like two days. Somebody had posted a promo code, otherwise you could not get through to get them. Pretty sure only going to find them through the ticket (scalper) sites now. They were $140 each.

Edited by BillyGoatHill

I’ve gotten tickets in the past for OU through Texas box office with ease. Messaged them a couple of weeks ago and they said “due to the high demand” they aren’t doing it previously like they used too. She basically told me they’re already gone. Hopefully she’s lying.

They announced it was sold out already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crazy expensive right now, first time it's sold out in a few years at least. Definitely first time this early. At the very least, it;'ll be cheaper closer to the game as folks who have to unload on short notice sell closer to face. If/when one of the two purple bains of our existence beat us, prices will go down. Especially if it's another frustrating KSU loss the week immediately before. I'd wait. 

Best time to get tickets is 2 weeks before the game but that's a huge risk. If we lose some games between today and the RRS then prices will go down and if both teams go into it undefeated then expect to pay 3x face value. Last year I got front row seats for $180 each. That ain't happening in 2008 or 2009.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
At least with SeatGeek, what you see is what you get.  Price probably ends up being the same at the bottom line, but the "per ticket price" shown when you search includes all the addon fees.

You have to specifically request for it to show with fees. You can do the same with the StubHub app. I also need 4, I won't expose anyone for selling to me, it can be our secret

3 hours ago, TXSooner518 said:

You have to specifically request for it to show with fees. You can do the same with the StubHub app. I also need 4, I won't expose anyone for selling to me, it can be our secret emoji3.pngemoji3.png

If I see anyone in Orange selling you tickets- Im gonna pull a Clay Matthews on them before the transaction happens