High

nivek3

I have seeds for that. Came as freebies, so I haven’t really put priority on growing it out.

Speaking of which, next run is on paper. Kicking it off late week/this weekend. The winners for this round are:

- Slurricane (In-House Genetics)

- Chocolato (Amsterdam Genetics)

- Space Queen (Brothers Grimm)

- Corleone Kush (Cali Connection)

- Black D.O.G. (Humboldt Seed Org)

- Mango Sapphire (Humboldt Seed Org)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

That is weird, but not completely unheard of.

Some people gotta smoke several times before it starts to work for them. Had a friend way back that was similar. The first 10, maybe 15 times he smoked with us he didn’t feel it.

Then one day, bam. Lit off his ass.

Shit sometimes I think this is true of a strain. I swear i can try something new and think it is not great stuff but then if i keep trying it over a couple days it starts to have great effects. (Then again maybe that is just getting weed that is too early which seems to happen). 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 7:24 PM, CooterBrown said:

My neighbor micro doses daily and it’s improved her happiness significantly. Her co worker grows his own mushrooms, dehydrates them in the RonCo Food Dehydrator. Gives them a spin in the Vitamix until they’re powder and fills empty capsules he buys on Amazon. She takes a capsule a day.

That is a shockingly descriptive post. 

• Haha 1

Is there anything better than when you time the gummy come up with the grub hub delivery? I had completely forgotten I’d ordered food. I’m sitting there thinking “I should order food…” and I get the notification on my phone that it’s been dropped off. 

I’d like to thank straight me for looking out for stoned me. 

High

• Haha 4

Is there anything better than when you time the gummy come up with the grub hub delivery? I had completely forgotten I’d ordered food. I’m sitting there thinking “I should order food…” and I get the notification on my phone that it’s been dropped off. 

I’d like to thank straight me for looking out for stoned me. 

High
Hell yeah!

Been researching Rick Simpson, a Canadian who suffered from skin cancer and decided to self-treat and create his oil (RSO) from cannabis. Oil is full-extract which takes everything from the plant so you get all cannabinol, cannabinoids, terpenes, etc. I'm not going to use his dosing regiment as I'm fairly healthy but worth it for those with terminal alignments I suppose.

Nonetheless, found a dispensary near me that has turned his RSO into gummies. Took some last night and damn I sleep like a king. I don't remember a damn thing not even rolling over.

I have had two shoulder replacements and 4 surgeries between both so I move a lot in my sleep and that keeps me up. So sleeping is hard for me and great sleep is rare.

https://arborswellness.com/blog/what-is-rso/

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

I’m laughing at that as if RSO is some magical extraction.

Not to begrudge its uses, or Rick at all, but it’s just another method for making hash oil.

So gummies with RSO are just, well, gummies. How else does one think gummies are made? Grind up weed into jello? Not quite, or even close. 

If you go back through the thread, I’ve touted similar for sleep.

I also have CBN and melatonin in mine. Eat a gummy about an hour before I want to hit the sack. Then 30 min after that a nice joint. Joint to relax and get to sleep, gummy to help stay there.

After running a batch without the CBN recently (was out, and had to make a run anyway) I’ve found that the THC/CBN combo at a 1:1 ratio is the kicker in the combo. The melatonin helps, but it wouldn’t impact the result if it were missing, unlike if it’s missing the CBN.

RSO is a “popular” way to make small batches of hash oil at home because of the simplicity. Of course we’re talking about food grade alcohol here, not isopropyl alcohol. That’s a big no-no.

When I make oil, I do a butane extraction and purge, followed by an alcohol wash (freezer), followed by running the alcohol wash through a Source Turbo vacuum extractor.

By using the Source Turbo, it allows for the reclaiming of the alcohol while further purifying the extracted oil.

The end result is an extremely pure hash oil, at which point is ready for dabbing, or for decarboxylation (decarb) for use in an ingestible form either in edibles, capsules, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m laughing at that as if RSO is some magical extraction.
Not to begrudge its uses, or Rick at all, but it’s just another method for making hash oil.
So gummies with RSO are just, well, gummies. How else does one think gummies are made? Grind up weed into jello? Not quite, or even close. 
If you go back through the thread, I’ve touted similar for sleep.
I also have CBN and melatonin in mine. Eat a gummy about an hour before I want to hit the sack. Then 30 min after that a nice joint. Joint to relax and get to sleep, gummy to help stay there.
After running a batch without the CBN recently (was out, and had to make a run anyway) I’ve found that the THC/CBN combo at a 1:1 ratio is the kicker in the combo. The melatonin helps, but it wouldn’t impact the result if it were missing, unlike if it’s missing the CBN.
RSO is a “popular” way to make small batches of hash oil at home because of the simplicity. Of course we’re talking about food grade alcohol here, not isopropyl alcohol. That’s a big no-no.
When I make oil, I do a butane extraction and purge, followed by an alcohol wash (freezer), followed by running the alcohol wash through a Source Turbo vacuum extractor.
By using the Source Turbo, it allows for the reclaiming of the alcohol while further purifying the extracted oil.
The end result is an extremely pure hash oil, at which point is ready for dabbing, or for decarboxylation (decarb) for use in an ingestible form either in edibles, capsules, etc.

I can't speak for others but I've never heard of it. However, I've only been really into this "space" the last few years. So this is still new to me.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Anyone got a good guide on different types of mushroom strains? So far Ive had Albino Teachers and Bluebonnets. No clue what I'm doing but I'm having fun figuring it out. 
CSB alert

Never did shrooms but grew up in the country and we ran cattle on a small farm. One day me and my dad were walking in a field when I was young and he said look a mushroom. It was growing out of an old cow patty. He told me if you touch it and it turns purple don't eat it. If it doesn't you're good. I was shocked and he must have seen it on my face.

Son, I don't do that anymore, could have floored me I just found out Superman did shrooms.
  • Hook 'Em 1

This forum is fuckin awesome shout out to any stoners 420 friendly who wanna puff in the parking lot I’m holding special sesh with fam and friends Let’s bring in the Day to the W baby fuck Washington Florida state stop crying like a litte bitch cause you suck Bama Got undercover Booty bandits workin for Saban And it’s Sark for life drops mic Farts while walking away…

77F015E2-731F-45ED-A5D1-06C2F5834640.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Okay, fun time over.

What ya got runnin over that way, Fonzi? Your setup is way, way bigger than my humble abode, but I grow all I can get a license for. I grow for my own med use, living soil. I have a lot of fun with it.

Me and 5 friends that I have out here all built this underground! It was pretty cool! My friend is somewhat of an architectural genius so we rode his coat tail and all have had marginal income from it since April 2019! It also foots all of our personal use  but we all mostly do our part, I’m In charge of mostly sales and distro here but I also help trim from time to time! I stop helping at the grow In the middle of covid and focused on boxing and other things but it’s been a great source for repeat customers and loyal patients! 
30 Cob Light Setup/ HEDS to help with temp under ground 

6 industrial size dehu

live soil beds 

Permanent Trellis Nets

live organisms as Pest management 

and all Organic mix with Bat Guano

lol mouthful of shit 

• Fuck You 2

Sounds like a great setup. I've got a basement, half unfinished, where I put in 2 grow rooms. Yeah, that was fun. I. am. not. a. professional. carpenter.

Had some tents before that, but moving to big soil beds was a little prohibitive without buying significantly bigger tents. Even with lumber prices it was still cheaper to frame it out instead, plus it worked better in the space.

One side I have an HLG r-spec, other side Growers Choice ROI.

Pretty fortunate, really. Being in a basement and all that concrete helps to keep the air temp between 66 and 70 year round. Humidity intake from the lung room hasn't been much of an issue, but this coming year I'll be redoing my ventilation and upgrading from 8" to 10". With the cover crop, plus the plants, the 8's just get a little high on the humidity in veg for me. By flower it's a lot more manageable as the girls stretch and fill in. I would probably be better served with a dehumidifier in-room, but it would be easier to just upgrade the ventilation and continue with the lung setup.

It's taken me a while to get to where I'm at now, and I went through a lot of great hydro setups along the way. However, I really prefer the results from a soil bed over hydro. I also really like not having to spend every weekend doing water changes, and all that comes with that. Blumat is where it's at. 😆

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

500mg?  I bite a 25 in half and I'm good.

Depends on exactly what it being consumed. Real stuff? Only the highest of tolerances could ride that. Mine tolerance is up there pretty decent, and I wouldn't take more than 100mg, and probably (now) 50 would be about my comfortable limit.

Now the delta 8, and whatever 9 stuff is actually called, those are different. Especially the d8 stuff.

In short, not all mg's are equivalent.

I think it’s just a blend of the store bought shit. I tried different amounts three different times and it blasted me each time. 

My shroom guy also has real gummies so I’m off the dumb stuff. But man those things hit like a freight train. I kind of want to give a full one to my friends who called me a pussy for doing the store bought stuff. A whole strip would melt their face off. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Now the delta 8, and whatever 9 stuff is actually called, those are different. Especially the d8 stuff.

As I understand it, both are versions of the THC molecule. Delta 9 is the exact same molecule that gets you high from regular old weed. Delta 8 is a slight variant, and is generally thought to be less potent and give a slightly different high.

In Texas, I believe the main difference as it relates to Delta 9 THC is how it is derived (from hemp, not marijuana) and the limits on concentration (0.3%). And also, Delta 9 products might lack trace cannabinoids that are found in weed. I guess that could make a difference

So generally, a Delta 9 edible in Texas can be compared apples-to-apples to a THC edible bought in, say, Colorado. The same THC is the primary active ingredient in both, although a marijuana edible will likely include a broader spectrum of cannabinoids that could vary the effects.

But I’m certainly not an expert on any of this. 

• Hook 'Em 1