High

nivek3

You know what, I'm just going to say it.

Cosmos (1980s) Is the best damn tv show of all time when high.

Deeper into the high thought: any of the Michael Palin Travel Documentaries work too.

I would say Attenborough but who wants to see stuff die to ruin your buzz.
I watch the office when high and laugh my ass off. Wife (pix already posted) walks by the couch and looks and says your high aren't you.
Me: What do you mean?
Her: I can hear you laughing in the bedroom.
Me: mmm, it's funny
Her: You've seen that 20 times...10
seconds later I hear her pouring a glass of wine.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 10:58 AM, cactusflinthead said:

I'd be willing to bet it's indo as in indica and not endo as in endoscopy. Never heard of the song, but I will wager a couple Best Buy coupons. 

On 12/11/2022 at 11:26 AM, BigHorn'13 said:

You're right on the spelling but incorrect on the abbreviation. 

[Csb incoming] Back in the early and mid 2000's, in Houston, Mexican brick weed (grown outdoors on acres of farmland) was much more widely consumed than the good stuff of today's (mostly grown indoors.) In the lyric referenced above, "Slim Thug" is claiming to be smoking the good stuff, mostly as a status symbol. It's a Reggie (regular weed) vs 'Dro (hydroponic weed) situation. Thus, "indo" means grown indoors. /csb

Cross-posting from DT thread on window tinting.  Need a ruling from the experts.  Does "indo" refer to indica strain or being grown indoors?

• Hook 'Em 2

It’s referencing hydro grown indoors. Brick weed wasn’t shit because it was grown outdoors. It was shit because it wasn’t grown well, harvested and dried well, cured well, or transported well.

All before it got into the hands of your local guy who didn’t know any better either.

• Fuck You 1

I’ve never really thought about this before, but birds don’t have teeth. 
Have you ever thought about how can birds fly and maneuver on a dime yet do not have a vertical stabilizer like airplanes? In all of our years of aviation, there have only been 2 'production' model aircraft that don't have vertical stabs. Shit, I think about as a retired Air Force crew chief when I'm high.

My new kick is tinctures. Just hits different, much slower, and comes on hard few hours later. Like right now boys \m/0c915bccbf31d67370af4b04601e01bc.jpg

• Hook 'Em 9

On 5/9/2023 at 3:55 PM, Mother mopar said:

I watch the office when high and laugh my ass off. Wife (pix already posted) walks by the couch and looks and says your high aren't you.
Me: What do you mean?
Her: I can hear you laughing in the bedroom.
Me: mmm, it's funny
Her: You've seen that 20 times...10
seconds later I hear her pouring a glass of wine.

I had fun watching How To with John Wilson on HBOMax. An odd dude but really creative filmmaker

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Yea they are legit. High as hell by the pool. Think I’ll smoke that blunt in a bit.

A million variations of it but I love the Cereal Milk I’ve had. Was in NYC the week before last and powered down a couple of pre-rolls before doing an around-the-island boat trip with perfect weather….

• Hook 'Em 1

Anyone have any experience with tinctures?

I like to use disposable vape pens when I'm out and about, but after a relatively short period of heavy use (two Dead shows and then five days of camping in an eleven day span) my lungs feel like shit, and I would like to find an alternative if possible. Plus I find them to provide a fairly "one dimensional" high such that I normally carry two or three with me so that I can get a little bit of a wider spectrum of terpenes and whatnot. And also because they are such unreliable devices that I like to have a backup for when they clog or the battery shits the bed or whatever. 

I don't normally like edibles when I'm out and about because they seem to be more unpredictable in terms of effects and strength of effects, and they often make me drowsy when they wear off. 

I am interested in tinctures because they seem like a different option that's also relatively inconspicuous (or at least easy to sneak) but I assume that I'm probably going to have the same issues with that as I do with gummies. 

Any advice or suggestions? 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 6/21/2023 at 8:46 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Anyone have any experience with tinctures?

I like to use disposable vape pens when I'm out and about, but after a relatively short period of heavy use (two Dead shows and then five days of camping in an eleven day span) my lungs feel like shit, and I would like to find an alternative if possible. Plus I find them to provide a fairly "one dimensional" high such that I normally carry two or three with me so that I can get a little bit of a wider spectrum of terpenes and whatnot. And also because they are such unreliable devices that I like to have a backup for when they clog or the battery shits the bed or whatever. 

I don't normally like edibles when I'm out and about because they seem to be more unpredictable in terms of effects and strength of effects, and they often make me drowsy when they wear off. 

I am interested in tinctures because they seem like a different option that's also relatively inconspicuous (or at least easy to sneak) but I assume that I'm probably going to have the same issues with that as I do with gummies. 

Any advice or suggestions? 

I've been using tinctures a lot lately as my dispensary has been basically giving them away with a purchase. Same deal with edibles, for me - if I don't get the dosage right, I'm kinda screwed. With a pen/flower, you can always take an extra hit or two, no problem. With tinctures, gotta wait like an hour more for that second dose to add to the 1st

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1