High

nivek3

I’ve flown holding. Legal state to legal state. TSA isn’t looking for that. If they find something else and find that too, they turn you over to local authorities. What are they going to do? You’re not breaking the law. Off you go. 

Even the TSA site says they’re not there looking for it.

Last time I came back with 3oz and a handful of carts. Oh well.

And I wasn’t trying to hide it.

Now if you’re taking off from a non-legal state, or may leave the secured area and have to be re-screened in a non-legal state, think twice. They turn you over to the local there and you have a problem. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Fly with it on almost every trip and I am gone about 3 weeks a month. I just check it but I have friends who only carry on and have never had an issue. I’ve also accidentally flown with something harder than weed and nothing happened lol but when I checked my clothes my asshole puckered when I found it

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 1

If you're coming back to Texas from a legal state, flying is WAY safer than driving. No one is screening domestic arrivals for weed, and TSA in legal states don't care. I've flown home from California, Colorado, Illinois, Washington and NY with it in my briefcase. The most dangerous part of the trip is driving home from the airport. 

Driving home from Cali, NM or Colorado, you've got to worry about every local yokel in every shithole West Texas or Panhandle county seizing your car and sticking you with a felony for a 200mg bag of gummies. 

• Hook 'Em 3

49 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I flew back with almost $1500 in edibles from vegas this year with no problem

Assuming you’re in Texas, I don’t understand taking the risk to bring home marijuana edibles, which can result in a felony charge, when hemp-derived Delta 9 edibles are freely available here.  

Is there a noticeable difference in psychotropic effects between marijuana-derived and hemp-derived edibles?

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Assuming you’re in Texas, I don’t understand taking the risk to bring home marijuana edibles, which can result in a felony charge, when hemp-derived Delta 9 edibles are freely available here.  

Is there a noticeable difference in psychotropic effects between marijuana-derived and hemp-derived edibles?

this is where I have confuse.  used to buy D9 at a couple of local shops.  now both of them say its illegal in Texas.   but I can shop Rogue and have D9 shipped to me.   SMGDH

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/21/2023 at 2:05 PM, hornbri said:

Hometown hero has D9 gummies, made in Austin and sold lots of places around town. 

For me the effects are very similar to gummies from CA or CO

I'm spending the month in Colorado right now, and the gummies I bought here aren't doing shit for me.  Actually wishing I had brought some D9 with me.

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I'm spending the month in Colorado right now, and the gummies I bought here aren't doing shit for me.  Actually wishing I had brought some D9 with me.

They're the same thing. Colorado's gummies are D9, just not derived from hemp but it's the same chemical doing the work.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

How much weed use is too much? Like, is 4-5 times a week too much?

Is your use affecting your job or responsibilities to your family? Also. Probably best not to ask the assholes on this site. 

“Don’t worry Honey. BigShot69 thinks I don’t have a problem. Yes I know it’s 10 AM”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

How much weed use is too much? Like, is 4-5 times a week too much?

All kidding aside, pig hit on it pretty well. 

If current use has an effect on your life in a negative way, maybe so. 

Other than that, as much as you are comfortable with.

If you become uncomfortable, back off.

You can always take a tolerance break, and come back to consuming less, less often.

I’ll roll 2-3 joints a day during the week, and 3-6 on a weekend. Just depends. 

The first one usually lasts me 3 rounds. A little here, a little there.

The next one usually half, then half a little later. Last one is to the roach.

Weekends are different, but the first one typically lasts 2 rounds.

Note: my joints are usually around 2g, give or take.

When there's company or something like that, it depends.

However overall it comes down to what is too much for you. One person’s use cannot be indicative of your own use. Too many factors at play.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 3:05 PM, hornbri said:

Hometown hero has D9 gummies, made in Austin and sold lots of places around town. 

For me the effects are very similar to gummies from CA or CO

Tried the Hometown hero’s a couple years ago and nothing really.  Now Space Gods D9 and CBD blend does it for me.  The legal options of what’s available in Texas are really a crap shoot of what works for you.  Some D8’s i’ve found are awesome some just an extra anxiety trip I didn’t want.  Also evidently there’s rip-off brands of some vapes going around that are fentanyl laced, like Cake brand especially.  They are labeled close to the same but they are not.  Had a friend hit one last week once and he immediately fell and hit his head and heard many stories like this recently. (not sure what’s true anymore) These people buy shit from “dealers” though and they will say CA or CO on the label like they are real but it’s something different or much stronger then advertised.  I’ll stick with my vape shop buys or from someone I trust that actually traveled there.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1

just took the plunge and bought an indoor kit to have a small home grow - basically enough room for a couple of grows and a couple of flowers at once. my good buddy is gonna hold my hand through the process. hoping this time next year to be 100% growing 0% buying. Fuck Texas and their dinosaur laws. Freedom!!!! Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

just took the plunge and bought an indoor kit to have a small home grow - basically enough room for a couple of grows and a couple of flowers at once. my good buddy is gonna hold my hand through the process. hoping this time next year to be 100% growing 0% buying. Fuck Texas and their dinosaur laws. Freedom!!!! Lulz.

Carbon filters. Learn em, use em, love em. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Here’s one I recently trimmed.

Mountaintop Mint, from Humboldt Seed Co. Yield wasn’t great, but it’s super high quality.

Came out so purple, it almost looks black. 

Here’s one of it’s leaves vs one off a Romulan:

IMG_9874.thumb.jpeg.f9c7b00b2ebe1a98b4ec1f3699be2be2.jpeg

And here’s one of the buds:

IMG_9918.thumb.jpeg.046173a1c31ccdbbeb25bb6234dcee53.jpeg

Been curing about 2 weeks. Had a test this evening and yeah, it’s really good already.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Washington DC, says Hi. We have been home growin' since 2016!

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

We're checking out tomorrow and the owner gave me a parting gift!

Coolest guy ever!

20230729_210408.jpg

No pipe, and I've never been able to roll papers, but I learned how to make a homemade pipe 40 years ago, and some things you just don't forget.

20230730_194325.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I asked in the Isla Mujeres thread but most of the responses were what you'd expect.

Whats the story on taking gummies into CUN? Fwb nurse loves to take a gummie and either lay by the pool or later in the evening and then get tied up.

We've taken them to the Bahamas and Belize with no issues.

Here’s one I recently trimmed.
Mountaintop Mint, from Humboldt Seed Co. Yield wasn’t great, but it’s super high quality.
Came out so purple, it almost looks black. 

Here’s one of it’s leaves vs one off a Romulan:
IMG_9874.thumb.jpeg.f9c7b00b2ebe1a98b4ec1f3699be2be2.jpeg

And here’s one of the buds:
IMG_9918.thumb.jpeg.046173a1c31ccdbbeb25bb6234dcee53.jpeg

Been curing about 2 weeks. Had a test this evening and yeah, it’s really good already.

Jesus, I get a contact high just looking at that.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, midtown said:

I asked in the Isla Mujeres thread but most of the responses were what you'd expect.

Whats the story on taking gummies into CUN? Fwb nurse loves to take a gummie and either lay by the pool or later in the evening and then get tied up.

just check a bag if you're worried about it. seriously, no one cares.

Take'em in your carry on, don't bring more than you can use.
Return with zero gummies
profit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, midtown said:

That's what we've done pretty much every time. Gotta imagine CUN is about as lax as you can get

I don't know if you saw my response in that thread, but I'll post it here, too.

I've brought gummies and as much as 1/8th of flower on multiple trips. Last trip I wasn't carrying and got my bags searched. They made me count out all my cash (I had about 6 grand because the lodge owner gives me a cash discount, plus tips for guides and stuff)  Buddy and his son got pulled too. They took his son's Juul and cartridges, but didn't find my buddie's weed. I think they're mainly looking for stuff they can charge a duty on, and making sure you aren't smuggling in a lot of cash. 

I've also noticed I get pulled more often when I take the direct AUS-CUN flight on SWA. I think it's because Terminal 4 is much less crowded than Terminal 3 (where AA and most of the legacy majors arrive) and the customs guys have more free time and fewer people to sort through. 4 is so much easier to navigate I think it's worth it, though. 

Edited by Pescado_Rojo
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 3/31/2023 at 12:37 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

This thing is fucking great. I'm still figuring out its intricacies but I'm pretty impressed so far. Pretty cool device. 

Because the quote doesn't include the original link: https://hitoki.com/products/trident

Y'all. I don't stan many products. like ever. But this thing is the shit. If you're looking for a new smoking device, grab one of these.

Also, if you're in the market for new headphones, the Sony WH-1000XM4 are absolutely amazing. 

Those are literally the two products I go out of my way to tell people about. That and my company, but I won't do that here. 🤣

Any of y’all have any experience with CBN? Apparently some studies have indicated it might help with sleep. I stumbled on some 10 mg CBN + 10 mg CBD gummies at a farmer’s market (first mistake…) and decided to give them a shot.

Long story short: I’m not sure I slept any better but, at a half-gummy dose, I experienced mild psychoactive effects while falling asleep. So either this farmer slipped some D9 in there or CBN has noticeable psychoactive properties at pretty low dosage.

File this under dumb question amnesty….

Earlier this year I did a 6 week ketamine therapy for depression. It was amazing and I highly suggest it for those not getting help from other medications. Ketamine isn’t something I can do all the time as the therapy is pretty expensive. I’ve heard that psilocybin is also another route for depression. I know nothing about it and have no connections to ask so I’m here asking my shaggy brethren, how can I learn more about this and would anyone be kind enough to message me about it? If this is not appropriate I’ll accept the negs 

Edited by Shut up Lou Holtz

On 8/7/2023 at 9:25 AM, BrickHorn said:

Any of y’all have any experience with CBN? Apparently some studies have indicated it might help with sleep. I stumbled on some 10 mg CBN + 10 mg CBD gummies at a farmer’s market (first mistake…) and decided to give them a shot.

Long story short: I’m not sure I slept any better but, at a half-gummy dose, I experienced mild psychoactive effects while falling asleep. So either this farmer slipped some D9 in there or CBN has noticeable psychoactive properties at pretty low dosage.

My wife eats a gummy every night that has 20mg if THC CBD and CBN. For her they work amazing. I’m not a gummy guy. I’m old school, just give me some flower and let me roll a joint. 

On 8/8/2023 at 9:26 PM, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Earlier this year I did a 6 week ketamine therapy for depression. It was amazing and I highly suggest it for those not getting help from other medications. Ketamine isn’t something I can do all the time as the therapy is pretty expensive. I’ve heard that psilocybin is also another route for depression. I know nothing about it and have no connections to ask so I’m here asking my shaggy brethren, how can I learn more about this and would anyone be kind enough to message me about it? If this is not appropriate I’ll accept the negs 

I have a family member in CO who micro doses almost daily. He buys a bottle with 100 capsules each containing .5mg (I think). I don't think there's a legal route to purchase in CO, but they are decriminalized. I also have a friend who buys psilocybin chocolate bars online and has them shipped to TX. Here's a NYT article about it. Second link is an online shop that purports to sell them online to every state. Cannot vouch for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/31/well/mind/psilocybin-mushrooms-addiction-therapy.html

https://www.psilouette.com/

https://doubleblindmag.com/you-can-now-buy-shrooms-online/

• Like 1

My neighbor micro doses daily and it’s improved her happiness significantly. Her co worker grows his own mushrooms, dehydrates them in the RonCo Food Dehydrator. Gives them a spin in the Vitamix until they’re powder and fills empty capsules he buys on Amazon. She takes a capsule a day.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2023 at 12:26 AM, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

It depends where you live but there are stores that sell it in chocolate bars or other candies. I’ve never tried, but a friend of mine is a big fan of micro dosing. It’s my understanding that it can help create new neuro pathways in the brain which is why governments are looking into researching use as treatments for addiction, depression, etc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

lol you aren’t fucking around. That would make me into mashed potatoes 

Yeah. I’m in OK with a card so my tolerance is ridiculous. 

Had one of these before and it helped out my back / shoulder issues better than anything else I’ve ever touched, including narcotics. 

Tonight’s been a bit more of ride than I intended and hadn’t done much for the pain, but we’re starting that slide down now. Which is really nice.