High

nivek3

I'm staying in the Netherlands for a month this summer. Has anyone traveled abroad with a Pax like device? Any pro tips if so? 
I travel with my carts a lot domestically and I throw them in my carry on. Not once, have I ever had an issue.

TSA is busy trying to catch weapons, bombs, etc that nobody gives a shit about cannabis.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I'm staying in the Netherlands for a month this summer. Has anyone traveled abroad with a Pax like device? Any pro tips if so? 

I understand the cost savings aspect of your question, but isn't this kind of like taking sand to the beach?

You going to be bringing your same Pax home from Amsterdam with you, too? 

Consider just winging it when you get there and paying the surcharge of avoiding the slim chance of a bad hassle traveling internationally with an electronic device steeped in marijuana goop. Hide whatever remains of your stash and your gear in your final hotel room before heading home. Someone else will eventually find it and be delighted. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 7

On 2/24/2023 at 8:23 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

I understand the cost savings aspect of your question, but isn't this kind of like taking sand to the beach?

You going to be bringing your same Pax home from Amsterdam with you, too? 

Consider just winging it when you get there and paying the surcharge of avoiding the slim chance of a bad hassle traveling internationally with an electronic device steeped in marijuana goop. Hide whatever remains of your stash and your gear in your final hotel room before heading home. Someone else will eventually find it and be delighted. 

We did the backpacking thing through Europe right after graduation in '90.  We had a bunch of weed left over and debated leaving it in the hostel for the next wayward traveler.  Instead we smoked like there was no tomorrow walking to the train station to board a train to Brussels.  I was so high I was having an out of body experience.  And sure enough, the moment we crossed into Belgium, they brought a drug dog through our compartment.  I was certain it was seeping through my pores and he would smell it, but he sniffed around and moved on.  Hit Brussels and switched from weed back to beer.  In large quantities.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s weird to me. Why would you want to carry two things around vs a basic vape pen?
For me, it's a choice of smoking flower vice carts. Smoking flower is a much better high than carts, plus no BS filler...YMMV.

WRT carrying two things, it's not a big deal as I only smoke at the house.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

You’re probably not toting it around. Not like you would a pen, or even a PAX. 

This thing gets hot, obviously. 

Not something to hit on the fly. But, that aside, I like em alright. 

A dry vape vs a cart is a bit different. Most carts are going to be distillate, with some form of terpenes added in after the fact to “get close” to the strain. 

Me personally, I’m not a fan of distillate. Live resin carts are the better option there.

There is so much more to the effect than just a thc %. 

I’ve had 30% shit not even lift an inch, and 14% shit put your dick so far in the dirt you need a damn backhoe to find it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

You’re probably not toting it around. Not like you would a pen, or even a PAX. 

This thing gets hot, obviously. 

Not something to hit on the fly. But, that aside, I like em alright. 

A dry vape vs a cart is a bit different. Most carts are going to be distillate, with some form of terpenes added in after the fact to “get close” to the strain. 

Me personally, I’m not a fan of distillate. Live resin carts are the better option there.

There is so much more to the effect than just a thc %. 

I’ve had 30% shit not even lift an inch, and 14% shit put your dick so far in the dirt you need a damn backhoe to find it.

Good to know. Next time in the land of the legal I’ll look to pick up some resin carts.

On 3/16/2023 at 11:37 AM, Mother mopar said:

For me, it's a choice of smoking flower vice carts. Smoking flower is a much better high than carts, plus no BS filler...YMMV.

WRT carrying two things, it's not a big deal as I only smoke at the house.

The other thing is I think an electronic dry herb vape is a lot easier/discrete than the Dynavap since you need a lighter or a torch.

If you are just at your house it does not matter much I guess.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/22/2022 at 7:27 PM, GreenspointTexas said:

12.5 mg of HHC right now

man, I cant believe this stuff is legal in Texas. 

Yeah. I just got some of the 50 mg HHC gummies from Hometown Hero yesterday. Took a quarter of one gummy and really glad that was all I had. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Placed an order today for a Dynavap M dry herb vape. Been looking for a good one that doesn't have any electronic parts...for ease. Pretty stoked about it! The reviews were pretty good as well.

https://www.dynavap.com/products/the-2021-m
Fired it up today and this thing is legit. It's not for big smokers as the bowl isn't that big but for low and slow this is perfect.

Packed it up w/some flower and the taste is smooth and fruity. The click to let you the flower is ready to vap is not loud but it's effective. Nice little tool in the ol smoking arsenal.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 6:54 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

pulled the trigger on this. got if for less than $350 with some add-ons. will report after first use

This thing is fucking great. I'm still figuring out its intricacies but I'm pretty impressed so far. Pretty cool device. 

Because the quote doesn't include the original link: https://hitoki.com/products/trident

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 12:37 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

This thing is fucking great. I'm still figuring out its intricacies but I'm pretty impressed so far. Pretty cool device. 

Because the quote doesn't include the original link: https://hitoki.com/products/trident

Follow up to my follow up. Still really impressed. Finally getting the hang of it. Got it to where one bowl is three strong hits. Hope it lasts. So far, so good.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok so came down to the boat and toked a bit.  Drinking is off the table for the most part for me.  So here’s my Stoney thought. I won’t go into how my mind got here, but I was thinking, we sit at the top of the food chain, so much so we raise animals solely so we can kill them and eat them.  But what if aliens came and decided we were the tastiest and most plentiful of earth’s animals, and rounded us up and bred us to eat us.  We would think they are fucking assholes.  Except we’d get some fucking in before getting killed. Most of earth’s animals must think we are the biggest assholes ever.  Except those that we’ve domesticated and shower with love, food, shelter, etc.  and what if that’s what the aliens chose to do with us?  Make us pets.  We’d have to roll with it cuz they have stun guns and mind control and all sorts of techno gizmos.  I feel like I’m having a Chad Briscoe stream of consciousness.  I think I’m going to go eat some meat and think about it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 3/24/2023 at 5:45 PM, Deej said:

Yeah. I just got some of the 50 mg HHC gummies from Hometown Hero yesterday. Took a quarter of one gummy and really glad that was all I had. 

Hometown hero is my go to. I’m not sure I want to share this but they have these Rice Krispie treat delta 9 edible “squares” that are 300mg each so you can cut them up into 12 25mg pieces. One square is $40 normally. They sell a duo pack that is two flavors for $60 but instead of 1 square of each it’s 2 squares of each so you get a total of 1200mg of delta 9, which is way cheaper overall. They work well and taste good and you get 4 air tight packages to open as you go. I bought it once and was like this has to be a fluke and when I finally finished it months later I bought 3 more bundles lol. It’s still available but I’m not linking to it but just search through the the delta 9 edibles and you’ll find it. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Anyone ever been to a lounge in Spain? Headed out this weekend and for the first time in years…I’m really not liking the idea of taking a pen in my carry on…or even trying to check a cartridge in luggage. I think you can “join” a lounge there and consume on their premises. I’ve been watching the smuggling series too much maybe?

Anyone ever been to a lounge in Spain? Headed out this weekend and for the first time in years…I’m really not liking the idea of taking a pen in my carry on…or even trying to check a cartridge in luggage. I think you can “join” a lounge there and consume on their premises. I’ve been watching the smuggling series too much maybe?
I've carried my carts domestically everywhere and never had an issue with my carry-on. But Internationally I'll just take a T-break or find a place where I'm going and get it there.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Had lunch with two friends who live in a legal state. One said she never gets high. At first I thought it was because she didn’t inhale properly, but she said gummies don’t affect her either. I’ve never heard of that before. Is that a thing?