2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:
If they call him out, this is some bullshit.  The fan didn't reach into the field of play.  That ball was in the fans.  What are they supposed to do, lean back away from a home run ball?

This right here. Mookie was in the stands.

Yup. Shit how they rig professional sports so sloppily. 

OH WAIT THE ASTROS ARE THE CHEATERS according to espin and mlb.

That fat goiter ump is a lying piece of shit.

2 minutes ago, housious said:

Yeah, right. People should keep their hands down when the ball is flying 80mph at their face. That’s totally reasonable.

no shit, the rule is fucking wrong.  don't want people to do shit that comes naturally, don't put seats right on the fucking wall.

1 minute ago, HoustonFrog said:

It just shouldn’t be an out. I’m fine if they change it to a double, hell even a single, but not a freaking out. And it’s crazy they don’t let Springer advance on a long sac fly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The real bullshit is that he doesnt catch it anyway even with no fans there. You can see his wrist muscles. He closed his own glove. Bad call for 2 reasons. 

2 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:

I did go back and watch the replays on DVR and I do think the fans reached over on to the field of play slightly. But, there is no down the line angle to really tell. I'm not happy, but I don't think it was some screw job either. I can see both sides on this one (unlike the one in Boston)

Its a screw job but doesnt matter. We dont have a pitcher on the roster that can get guys out after having fucking 0-2 counts.