Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

2 hours ago, nnm said:

That's a pretty common sight in Dubai.  Cheetahs are the only cat that you can train like a dog.  A good friend of mine, after a mission trip to S. Africa with a layover in Dubai, became fixated on the idea of getting one, just to ride around in his F-150.  He's as good ol' boy as it gets, and he thought it would be awesome to drive around town with a cheetah riding shotgun.  He's not wrong.  

Pinky!  No Pinky!  Pinky, no!

yea this is old but the when i saw awhile back, i read that it was fake.

it's real.  the holy shit part is that he survived.

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/video-shows-u-s-navy-crewman-getting-sucked-into-a-6-air-intake-he-survived-because-of-intruders-engine-design/

sucked in.

climbed climbing out

Edited by crash_davis

During the class breaks, a boy in black shirt (The bully) was being thrown down from the fourth floor by a tall boy. The bully survived the fall but suffers many internal injuries. The tall boy toke a look downstair and went back to his classroom as if nothing had happened. On that day, the tall boy was surrounded by a group of students and he said," if you keep harassing me, I am gonna throw you out." The bully didn't listen and continue to harass the tall boy, and eventually led to this happened.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

During the class breaks, a boy in black shirt (The bully) was being thrown down from the fourth floor by a tall boy. The bully survived the fall but suffers many internal injuries. The tall boy toke a look downstair and went back to his classroom as if nothing had happened. On that day, the tall boy was surrounded by a group of students and he said," if you keep harassing me, I am gonna throw you out." The bully didn't listen and continue to harass the tall boy, and eventually led to this happened.

What?

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

yea this is old but the when i saw awhile back, i read that it was fake.

it's real.  the holy shit part is that he survived.

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/video-shows-u-s-navy-crewman-getting-sucked-into-a-6-air-intake-he-survived-because-of-intruders-engine-design/

sucked in.

climbed climbing out

spacer.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Something similar happened to me, except I was not on a motorcycle, I was in a work van. Dumbass, at a stop sign, in a dump truck, backed over and destroyed the van I was driving. Even after hitting the front of the van, he kept backing up and I had to climb through the safety door, into the cargo area, to avoid being crushed. I laid on the horn until he made first contact, then made for the door. He was legally deaf yet was somehow allowed to drive heavy machinery.

Edited by bamachine
somehow my text ended up in the quoted section

12 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

That guy is an asshole of the highest order. A bobtail tractor is the most dangerous vehicle on the road. He’s playing with the lives of every other person on the road. He deserves to drive off a cliff. 

2 hours ago, nnm said:

That guy is an asshole of the highest order. A bobtail tractor is the most dangerous vehicle on the road. He’s playing with the lives of every other person on the road. He deserves to drive off a cliff. 

But then we wouldn’t have that glorious gif to watch

16 hours ago, bamachine said:

Something similar happened to me, except I was not on a motorcycle, I was in a work van. Dumbass, at a stop sign, in a dump truck, backed over and destroyed the van I was driving. Even after hitting the front of the van, he kept backing up and I had to climb through the safety door, into the cargo area, to avoid being crushed. I laid on the horn until he made first contact, then made for the door. He was legally deaf yet was somehow allowed to drive heavy machinery.

why was he backing up at a stop sign?

9 hours ago, futureman said:

why was he backing up at a stop sign?

He said he missed the turn into a spot on the left side of the two lane city street. Instead of just going around the block, he decided to be an idiot. He also did not look in his right side mirror or he would have seen me. I was closer to the curb than he was, as I was going to turn right at the intersection.

Oh and Blotto...golfclap

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, bamachine said:

I had a similar encounter with a much better outcome about 20 years ago.  I was delivering a towable 185 CFM air compressor to a wastewater treatment plant under construction.  I was instructed to take it down to the excavated area where the tanks were under construction.  I came down a pretty steep incline that they had cut to gain access to that lower level.  Pretty steep embankments on both sides.  I got about half way down the slope and saw a 220 series excavator BACKING his way up the access road.  The same access road where I was now parked with a trailer behind my truck.  I waited for a second thinking surely this idiot wasn't coming all the way up.  Wrong.  He had it at full throttle to try to keep his momentum up.  Somehow, I was able to get enough traction in my 2WD truck and avoid jackknifing and get up the hill and turn off to the side.  That would've been ugly if the truck didn't have enough balls or if I managed to jackknife the trailer.  

• Like 3