Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

6 minutes ago, Iceman said:

so are the kayakers the cyclist of the bay?

I was taught to control your own craft and don't fucking hit things.  Doesn't seem like the fisherman was in the wrong.   Other folks full douchy.

boat captain was a complete moron.  he needs to aware of where he's going and what's around him at all times.  you'll see in the vid that none of the 3 in the boat were watching where they were going.  

https://www.formulaboats.com/blog/boating-right-of-way-rules/#/4-A-Vessel-Under-Sail-or-Not-Under-Power

4. A VESSEL UNDER SAIL OR NOT UNDER POWER

A vessel under sail as well as other watercraft that are not powered, — such as canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, etc. — have the right of way over powered-vessels.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

boat captain was a complete moron.  he needs to aware of where he's going and what's around him at all times.  you'll see in the vid that none of the 3 in the boat were watching where they were going.  

https://www.formulaboats.com/blog/boating-right-of-way-rules/#/4-A-Vessel-Under-Sail-or-Not-Under-Power

4. A VESSEL UNDER SAIL OR NOT UNDER POWER

A vessel under sail as well as other watercraft that are not powered, — such as canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, etc. — have the right of way over powered-vessels.

agreed.  I edited my post to clarify.

Edited by Iceman

5 hours ago, Iceman said:

so are the kayakers the cyclist of the bay

Kinda, and this is coming from a guy with 4 kayaks in his backyard.

And fuck that guy driving that boat with a spiny sea urchin.  My biggest fear paddling in saltwater is getting run over in a back lake somewhere.

16 hours ago, davidg said:

Kinda, and this is coming from a guy with 4 kayaks in his backyard.

And fuck that guy driving that boat with a spiny sea urchin.  My biggest fear paddling in saltwater is getting run over in a back lake somewhere.

If you got run over in a back lake, it would most likely be by an air boat.  Any prop boat running in a skinny back lake without looking where he's going is likely to fuck something up on his own before hitting you. 

On 8/31/2019 at 12:04 PM, DoobieWah said:

giphy.webp

One Friday night a few years ago, I got on the subway in South Korea, sat down and looked across the isle at the seats on the other side of the train facing me. Right across from me is a 50-something dude drunk off his ass. His dentures are sitting on his piss covered crotch. As I am getting off the train at my stop, I take one last look at him and he is popping his dentures back in his mouth. 

On 9/6/2019 at 8:57 PM, MissingInAction said:

Toro: "A lot of the other bulls ask me if we should run out at full speed and just barrel through the Matador, sending him barreling backwards to his demise?  And I have to tell them no...we have to build to that." 

Edited by Lobo

On 8/28/2019 at 11:34 AM, Sbbruin said:

There has never been a fatal orca attack on a human in the wild, and only one recorded bite.  But I’d still shit myself.

On the other hand, don’t leave your lady alone with a dolphin. Those marine mammals can do some damage. 

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

Toro: "A lot of the other bulls ask me if we should run out at full speed and just barrel through the Matador, sending him barreling backwards to his demise?  And I have to tell them no...we have to build to that." 

I think this is a reference to an old deep thought on yodeling.  To which I’ll say I’m impressed you going that deep into the well.