Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

People think Yellowstone is a petting zoo, I’m sure there’s a decent chunk of people think orcas (and dolphins) are nice. 

Also, why can’t I find a gif of an orca biting Bo derek’s leg off?

There are better Bo Derek gifs out there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

People think Yellowstone is a petting zoo, I’m sure there’s a decent chunk of people think orcas (and dolphins) are nice. 

orcas don’t really go after people in the wild.  just doesn’t happen.  they’re probably smarter than we are and they know we’re cool.

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

6 hours ago, Lone Star Horn said:

Yeah, but that Orca was mad and wanted revenge for his family being hunted.

Well done, fellas. 

Such a great shitty movie, a guilty pleasure. 

11 hours ago, woohorn said:

OK, so if one of those dudes had jumped in to help the seal, the shamus wouldn't have chawed on him?

if some dude jumps in to interrupt an orca doing orca things like feeding on it's natural prey, then we would all be hoping that the orca takes the dude out of the gene pool.  and we still wouldn't call it an attack on a human, we'd call it justice by the grace of darwin.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 7:15 AM, futureman said:

orcas don’t really go after people in the wild.  just doesn’t happen.  they’re probably smarter than we are and they know we’re cool.

if they're so smart why don't the build a ladder to get out of that pool at seaworld?

• Like 1

NINTCHDBPICT000516557667-e1566898623590.

prelude to 110 broken bones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9803826/yoga-woman-balances-balcony-apartment-falls-breaks-bones/

Alexa Terrazas, 23, often practised complicated yoga poses on her balcony but on Saturday she slipped and fell from her third-floor apartment in San Pedro, Mexico.

A friend of the 23-year-old took a snap as she hung precariously from the balcony’s railing, just moments before slipping and falling to the ground below.

in the link, there's another vid for another woman falling off a balcony trying to take a selfie.

the selfie was to die for!