Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

NINTCHDBPICT000516557667-e1566898623590.

prelude to 110 broken bones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9803826/yoga-woman-balances-balcony-apartment-falls-breaks-bones/

in the link, there's another vid for another woman falling off a balcony trying to take a selfie.

the selfie was to die for!

I don't do yoga, but I'm pretty sure that's not even a yoga pose.  That's just hanging upside down.

• Like 1

But we talkin’ bout practise, man. What are we talkin’ about? Practise? We talkin’ about practise, man. [Reporters laughing] We talk — we talkin’ bout practise. We talkin’ bout practise! We ain’t talkin’ bout the game, we talkin’ bout practise, man.

Fuckin' Brits. 

On 8/27/2019 at 8:28 PM, Bullneck said:

The person (woman?) in the boat was super helpful finally getting around to pulling him out of area. But not letting him in the boat.

Like a zara spook. To bad she couldn't get him to walk the dog. 

20 hours ago, crash_davis said:

NINTCHDBPICT000516557667-e1566898623590.

prelude to 110 broken bones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9803826/yoga-woman-balances-balcony-apartment-falls-breaks-bones/

in the link, there's another vid for another woman falling off a balcony trying to take a selfie.

the selfie was to die for!

That incident actually does hit close to home, as I was a student at Tecnologico de Monterrey ...... back in the day of her grandma.

Not for the animal lovers... 

From Mouse Yelp:  Whataburger, Bastrop, TX.  Was a nice place at first, great amenities and a lot of room.  Plenty of food.  Then other guests started yelling at me, and turns out the swimming pool is actually a vat of boiling hot grease.  Where are the 'No Diving' signs?  I'm FRIED!  Everyone got their money back but me?!  1 Star.