Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

35 minutes ago, Parliament said:

CSB- The one time I was in the backcountry of Peru, our guide did this when one of our group asked if there were piranhas in the river we were on.

(also of note- it was the river we'd just finished swimming in) 

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Meh. Normal sized banana spider. North American bats are tiny.  Used to feed the ones in my backyard by throwing moths onto their webs. 

Also:

5826b1ac950f3b8b43b83f710378cb6e.jpg

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
2 hours ago, NWBuck said:
CSB- The one time I was in the backcountry of Peru, our guide did this when one of our group asked if there were piranhas in the river we were on.

Swimming in a south American river? How smashed were you? I won't even swim in a Florida lake

Florida Lake? I wouldn't swim in a Florida pool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
2 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Swimming in a south American river? How smashed were you? I won't even swim in a Florida lake

It was hot as balls and we were on one of those college work/missions trips. It was a welcomed relief, even if Murph didn't come back with all of his limbs.

• Like 2

Typically, I just tie mine into a standard overhand knot. But if I know I’m going into the sketchy waters of South America, I’ll go ahead and do a sheet bend, glove hitch, or even a reef knot just to be safe.

Rumor is you like to swim with a buddy and use a blood knot (still, tough to do when one of you is just a tag end).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Used to have a Fiat X1/9 when I was about 22. Would take it to 6th and look for small parking spots in front of a club. Would pull in the front and my friend and I would get out and pick up the back end and swing it into the spot. People would point and say, "Those guys just picked up that car!"

/csb

Used to have a Fiat X1/9 when I was about 22. Would take it to 4th and look for small parking spots in front of a Oil Can Harry’s. Would pull in the front and my boyfriend and I would get out and pick up the back end and swing it into the spot. People would point and say, "Those guys just picked up that car!"

/csb

FIFY
NTTAWWT
  • Like 1