Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Please ma'am.....continue.  Oh no, I assure you...we have time.  

Let's also give it up for her fucking boss of a husband.  Completely unfazed that his wife is on television, about to go viral, describing the incestuous nature of her family.  Barely noticing how shook up she is, and not at all upset about the fact that somebody he knows tried to light him on fire because his wife won't bang him.  And if a woman that ugly brings out the arson in a man, you know it's because she's fun in the sack...so she's obviously blown the cousin before.  And this guy just stares off at the fire, with a menthol in his left hand and the tall-boy he grabbed out the fridge as he was inhaling fumes in his right hand (just off camera).  Like a fucking boss.  

32 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Please ma'am.....continue.  Oh no, I assure you...we have time.  

Let's also give it up for her fucking boss of a husband.  Completely unfazed that his wife is on television, about to go viral, describing the incestuous nature of her family.  Barely noticing how shook up she is, and not at all upset about the fact that somebody he knows tried to light him on fire because his wife won't bang him.  And if a woman that ugly brings out the arson in a man, you know it's because she's fun in the sack...so she's obviously blown the cousin before.  And this guy just stares off at the fire, with a menthol in his left hand and the tall-boy he grabbed out the fridge as he was inhaling fumes in his right hand (just off camera).  Like a fucking boss.  

Wait...that's a man? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

a cousin burning down a house for some incest?  her pussy must have magic unicorn dust sprinkled inside it.

and that's a lot of conviction to get at pussy he's never had, or hasn't he?

Well, the lady does say that the reason that she and her cousin can't be in the incestuous relationship is because she's married, not because it's incestuous.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2019 at 8:43 PM, davidg said:

Kinda, and this is coming from a guy with 4 kayaks in his backyard.

And fuck that guy driving that boat with a spiny sea urchin.  My biggest fear paddling in saltwater is getting run over in a back lake somewhere.

Blending into the sea when you’re 6” above the water is really stupid in my book. 

That is why my kayak was yellow, my PFD bright red, fishing shirts in sherbet colors, and always had a 7’ fishing rod up, in a rod holder, with a neon yellow bandanna tied to the top. 

Not sure any of that would have mattered as it didn’t look like the boaters looked his way at all.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Meh.  You know what you're getting into if you agree to go on a Comedy Central Roast.  They are brutal.

Of course they're supposed to be brutal. That's not my point. My point is they suck now and are way over produced with hack material written for celebrities who will inevitably suck at delivery. Kaitlyn Jenner's appearance guaranteed it'd be boring. 

3 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

I guess I will be the one to ask; was the glass shard business in there on purpose?  If so, why?

& If not purposefully, then how did they get in there?

#IwillHangUpAndListen

I would imagine so. It would help with absorption of the drugs. And it'd get in there by grinding it into a powder.

Apparently he snorted OxyContin with glass shards in it and that, coupled with years of snorting coke, destroyed his septum and his nose is basically collapsed

I’m glad I read this right before I posted, “well, completely caving/closing in his nose is one way to keep him from snorting anything. Medical science is amazing”.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:44 AM, SurlyBDR said:

Just dust now. (starting at :45)

On 9/12/2019 at 12:12 PM, ROFL BOX said:

I guess I will be the one to ask; was the glass shard business in there on purpose?  If so, why?

& If not purposefully, then how did they get in there?

#IwillHangUpAndListen

If I remember correctly, the whore he sent out to get the coke had a glass cocaine straw and had broken it on the table before he snorted it.  He didn't know the glass was broken mixed in with the coke and snorted it up

On 9/12/2019 at 11:07 AM, Sbbruin said:

Apparently he snorted OxyContin with glass shards in it and that, coupled with years of snorting coke, destroyed his septum and his nose is basically collapsed

I was thinking it was the cocaine addict version of stomach stapling, but this seems like a great way to Tyler Skaggs yourself. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't follow him, thought I had seen something once about his touring $$$.  If that all went up his nose, well, that explains his nose.

He’s not necessarily broke, but 

How much is Artie Lange Worth?

Artie Lange net worth and salary: Artie Lange is a radio personality, comedian, actor and writer who has a net worth of $500 thousandWhen he was on The Howard Stern Show he earned an annual salary of $2 millionAt the peak of his career, Artie Lange's net worth topped $6 million. Unfortunately he has spent the majority of that fortune on a drug-fueled lifestyle and legal expenses. Artie Lange was born on October 11, 1967 in Livingston, New Jersey. After briefly attending the Connecticut School of Broadcasting and Seton Hall University, Artie moved back home to become longshoreman. A "connected" friend of his family secured the 22 year old Artie a cushy job that paid $70,000 per year working the docks. Eventually, his interest in stand-up comedy led him to quit the union job to pursue a career in comedy. After performing at clubs around New York, Lange's big break came in 1995 when he landed a coveted spot on the first season of Fox's MADtv. An original cast member, Lange earned $10,000 a week from the show. Every week throughout the two years that Artie appeared on MADtv, he would cash his entire check on Fridays, wire $4000 home to his mother then spend the rest on drugs, alcohol, food and partying. His run with MADtv ended after Artie's drug habit became out of control.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah.  That must be what I had seen.  Being a normal human being, it's difficult for me to wrap my head around the concept of multiple years of salary in excess of $2M and then ending up worth not a lot, but it happens far too often.

you seem to be unfamiliar with humanity. 

• Like 1