Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Dr. Ford most definitely knew which guy was Brett Kavanaugh and which guy was Chris Garrett.  The "mistaken identity" angle of this theory is utter bullshit.
Now, could she have actually been assaulted by Garrett but is knowingly attributing it to Kavanaugh?  Sure, it's possible.  Is it likely?  Well, that's a stretch.

Nothing is a stretch for a liberal activist.

Hopefully we can hear from both the accuser and accused on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, sachick said:

Just saw an ad of support for Kavanaugh on CNN. Some woman saying she supports him. Is this normal? Judicial nominees had ads?

She's one of the millions of American women not sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh which proves he never sexually assaulted anyone.

I mean who would you believe, the person who hides as much about himself as he can or a person who backs up their statement with a lie detector test and an invitation to the FBI in investigate per their duty?

Support the former, and you're an even-handed citizen; support the latter, and you are a liberal activist with a political agenda who hates America.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

They buy a lot of time on MSNBC, too.

Tells me they have known about this for a long time. The MSNBC ads are aimed at getting angry professional likely moderate Dem voters to put down the phone before they scream at their senators. That chick even looks a little like the Dr. 

"He's a great judge, a family man, a towering intellect, and I know -- I am one of millions of women he did not try to rape."

• Like 2

Graham said, "I hope the Senate is smarter than this and they're not going to let this stop the process from moving forward and confirming this man."

When questioned about the message that such a view sends to sexual abuse victims Graham said, "Well, there wasn't a crime committed. These are two teenagers and it's obvious that she said no and he respected it and walked away."  

Graham then noted that Kavanaugh has denied the accusation. "He just flat out says that's not true. Regardless if it was true, these are two teenagers and she said no and he respected that so I don't know what the issue is."

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2018/september/franklin-graham-on-judge-kavanaugh-accusation-not-relevant

Nope, it's your turn.  Define "lush".

lush

adjective
(of vegetation) growing luxuriantly.
"lush greenery and cultivated fields"
synonyms: luxuriant, rich, abundant, profuse, exuberant, riotous, prolific, vigorous; More
very rich and providing great sensory pleasure.
"lush orchestrations"
synonyms: succulent, luscious, juicy, soft, tender, ripe More
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stros said:

lush

adjective
synonyms: luxuriant, rich, abundant, profuse, exuberant, riotous, prolific, vigorous; More
"lush orchestrations"

Haha holy shit

1 minute ago, Stros said:

lush

adjective
"lush orchestrations"

Or . . . 

6 minutes ago, Stros said:

lush

adjective
"lush orchestrations"

Gosh, you forget the 2nd definition, must have been an oversight:

NOUN

informal 

• A heavy drinker, especially a habitual one.

‘a lush who doesn't make very much sense most of the time’

Graham said, "I hope the Senate is smarter than this and they're not going to let this stop the process from moving forward and confirming this man."
When questioned about the message that such a view sends to sexual abuse victims Graham said, "Well, there wasn't a crime committed. These are two teenagers and it's obvious that she said no and he respected it and walked away."  
Graham then noted that Kavanaugh has denied the accusation. "He just flat out says that's not true. Regardless if it was true, these are two teenagers and she said no and he respected that so I don't know what the issue is."
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2018/september/franklin-graham-on-judge-kavanaugh-accusation-not-relevant

Ok. That fucker needs to burn in Hell. But first, I hope that he experiences the terror of being held down and assaulted, and has his mouth covered as he tries to scream.

This has no relationship to whether the alleged assault happened. For him to take the position that even if it did, it’s not a crime, and was cool because the guy stopped....fuck him in hell for eternity.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Stros said:

lush

adjective
"lush orchestrations"

tenor.gif?itemid=5144257

Ok. That fucker needs to burn in Hell. But first, I hope that he experiences the terror of being held down and assaulted, and has his mouth covered as he tries to scream.

This has no relationship to whether the alleged assault happened. For him to take the position that even if it did, it’s not a crime, and was cool because the guy stopped....fuck him in hell for eternity.

I agree 99.99 %

00.01% Because if there is a hell and a god, he should be the one to make the final judgment.