Northwestern State @ aggy, 8:30ET/7:30CT, SECN

texifornia

9 minutes ago, Stampeder said:

Rondale Moore blowing up... hate that we missed out on him, but at least we can feel good about our evals.  Since Herman's arrival the vast majority appear to be spot on.

Damn you just gave me an oh-shit moment. There was no Mack Brown curse. All those players that went elsewhere should have never been recruited so hard in the first place because they sucked. Mind blown. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stampeder said:

After 1 qtr, a couple thoughts...

1)  They're gonna get steam-rolled by any team with a pulse

2)  Getting to 7 wins might be awfully tough

Shit, Mark Stoops and Kentucky will shutdown that aggy offense.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

Crosspost from the aggy thread:

Just got home from work and turned the aggy game on. My 4.5-yr-old said - "Dada? They're running out of time."

Then he asked me who we wanted to win. I told him the blue and white team. Then he said, "The brown team is the bad guys."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

remember aggy did not pay jumbo $75 million guaranteed for 1/10th of their 100 year SEC SEC SEC project because they had to they gave that to him to let everyone know they are serious about letting him have the time to rebuild the great program that Rummy ruined

Just saw an interview with Jimbo earlier and he intends to do just that.  “What Saban has done as Alabama” is what he said.