It’s time to fire up the banner flyer.

GlenFromTheMailRoom

I don't question the validity of the sentiment, but can't we keep these purely emotional posts on the Fire Tom Herman thread?

Again, there is no doubt that we're on a worrisome path, but the metastasizing of It's Herman. He sucks! into every thread or numerous new threads is neither amusing nor even interesting.

Yours truly,

The Self-appointed Thread Policeman

maniac-cop.jpg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

I don't question the validity of the sentiment, but can't we keep these purely emotional posts on the Fire Tom Herman thread?
Again, there is no doubt that we're on a worrisome path, but the metastasizing of It's Herman. He sucks! into every thread or numerous new threads is neither amusing nor even interesting.
Yours truly,
The Self-appointed Thread Policeman
maniac-cop.jpg&c=sc&w=850&h=560
Until the team stops looking like a bag of shit lit on fire, such posts will continue.

It’s the way we lose. We fucking spot those fuckers 20 points, and for one series adjust the game plan with 4 rushes and a single pass and get 7.

Then what do we do? We fucking stop doing what just got us points. That is the shit I don’t get. No one is saying rush the ball 45 times. But at least force them to make an adjustment before you stop going to the well. We basically played defense against ourselves by holding our RB attack.  And in place of that we’re plays that, well we’re just not very good. I quite counting the times we ran a play into the very best players they had on defense. Why would you do that? That is the entire purpose of having a spotter upstairs. Looking for a mismatch. Not just to sit in the A/C.

It just doesn’t make any sense. 

• Like 1