UCLA @ OU

Sbbruin

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

Because we recruit players for a system the coaches won’t run because they don’t like to win 

God Damnit! Or we could have realized, extrapolating on your point, that we had no QB maybe tried to find one? How do you not find a QB in almost ten years. 

Well, we now know why Riley wasted points on the last possession of the first half. ou can pretty much name the score.

So I’m guessing he had a conversation with Chip showing respect to the elder statesmen prior to the game, and isn’t showing the entire package. And not going for the throat.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

One thing I will enjoy this year is Murray sliding like a bitch every time he's anywhere near contact.  Got to protect your body for those baseball checks!

I won't enjoy watching him throw a billion TDs, though.

He throws a much better ball then I thought he could.

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Y’all remember when Kyler called Charlie to see if he there would be a spot for him in the roster as a transfer and we said no bc we didn’t want to upset Buchele? Lmao

The Shaggy homers were very upset at me for suggesting he fucked up by passing on Murray. 

• immamac unfeatured this topic