UCLA @ OU

Sbbruin

I don’t know shit about GT, but I didnt think he could pull that off? Good for him.

Prepare your anus for all former Texas failures to achieve great success: Strong, Muschamp, Diaz. It’s my understanding that Carl Reese is taking over Bama’s defense soon.

Just now, ousux said:

Make no mistake..

What you're witnessing here is the net result of Longhorn suckage for the better part of a decade. If we don't restore balance pretty soon it may be too late..

If aggy wins tonight... we're entering a dark place.  not sure the 80s were even this bad.

19 minutes ago, Constant said:

Interesting note: OU’s backup QB is out, so it’s walk-on or true Freshman if they want to pull Kyler. 

Why would they want to pull him? It's not 222-0 yet.

One thing you can count on pretty much every year is, hearing "Wow, people really criticized <aspect of OU's program> last year, but they've clearly turned over a new leaf, this is a totally new OU!" every fucking September during a walkover win. 

4 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Why would they want to pull him? It's not 222-0 yet.

One thing you can count on pretty much every year is, hearing "Wow, people really criticized <aspect of OU's program> last year, but they've clearly turned over a new leaf, this is a totally new OU!" every fucking September during a walkover win. 

LOL, u a Bama fan? 

• immamac unfeatured this topic