Worst football commercial this season

Scholz

I’ve got a couple of front runners:

A) Terrible Matt Leinart one where he throws a wine cooler deep while talking to the ‘Ritas’. Embarrassed for him.

B) Brian Bosworth Dr Pepper commercial where he plays the Sheriff of Fansville. Currently boycotting Dr Pepper for that abortion.

(It doesn't actually have football in it, but it has prominently appeared during many games, so I'm including it.)

Fuck that demon nun movie trailer shit.  UT football already gives me enough nightmares without having to see that scary ass ghoul.
That's so cheesy and obvious it's not scary in the slightest to me..

Then again I'm not Catholic, but might have had a sexy nun fantasy or two..

On 9/9/2018 at 5:52 PM, Scholz said:

A) Terrible Matt Leinart one where he throws a wine cooler deep while talking to the ‘Ritas’. Embarrassed for him.

B) Brian Bosworth Dr Pepper commercial where he plays the Sheriff of Fansville. Currently boycotting Dr Pepper for that abortion.

Bring back the classic with Garth Brooks and the crazy dude playing spoons. 

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

That's cool.  Anyone but the Boz.  I saw him walking with $witzer at the West End pre TX/OU weekend one year.  Gave those douche nozzels the double barrel finger salute.

I am sure both think about that moment even to this day. Well done sir. 

• Like 2

Just now, Vertigo said:

I am sure both think about that moment even to this day. Well done sir. 

Thank you.  I gave the same salute to the entire caravan of $ooner team buses after we beat them one year.  It was night time, I was drunk and standing in the middle of a grass field until they all passed by.

• Like 1

I love B. The Mad Hatter sippin' on a Pepper.

On 9/9/2018 at 7:43 PM, Uncle Nate said:

Crown Royal water break.

The premise of the commercial is pretty disturbing.  People at sports bar all consuming Crown & sodas instead of beers need to take breaks.  No, they need to switch back to beer because at a football Saturday pace if they're slamming CR like beers they're gonna fucking die.

On 9/9/2018 at 6:52 PM, Scholz said:

Yeah, I mentioned that last night during the Ravens - Bengals game. I'm sure he never thought his career would evolve in that way.

• Haha 1

Holy hell, I saw that stupid RITA commercial and was like wtf?  Is it supposed to be funny or something and who is that bum that threw the drink to granny?

Wow,  what a terrible commercial and how bad does he need money to do that chit?

Haven't seen the Bosworth commercial yet as I have all my games recorded and just zip through all the bs, makes life easy.

• Haha 1

Any commercial with Boz is bad. Fuck that guy.