Cowboys vs Giants: Week 2 SNF Edition

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I mean.... if you were to see Zeke tonight, does he look special to you?  Worthy of a top 5 pick?

Barkley is extremely talented.....

He's had one good run so far this season. The long run against the Jags. He's not going to look good with this shit OL. No idea why they picked him over Darnold but glad they did.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

He's had one good run so far this season. The long run against the Jags. He's not going to look good with this shit OL. No idea why they picked him over Darnold but glad they did.

well their players quit on their coach last year so they fire him and replace him with a 10-23 coach, I think it's fair to say the Giants are no longer a well run organization. 

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Dak running has to be part of the offense for us to have any success. I bet we don’t see it much again all season. Ginger will explain something about injuries or film or something stupid.

It needs to be in the game plan until it’s not needed, not the other way around 

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Dak running has to be part of the offense for us to have any success. I bet we don’t see it much again all season. Ginger will explain something about injuries or film or something stupid.

Dak runs and RPO's were supposed to be part of the new offense..... we saw almost none last week.  This week, half a dozen each.