Texas vs TCU Game Thread

Vertigo

3 minutes ago, BigXII said:

I love how non-fluky these wins have been. Very decisive on both sides of the ball. And the team is still extremely young. They look primed to break out this year.

This, at the end of the game you're saying, damn we dictated the game, exerted our will and dominated them in the end.

• Like 1

Big props to the defense but huge props to the o-line who gave Sam six seconds to find LJ on that last TD.  Nice to see a running game behind that line that can eat up clock when leading.  Hope they do it in Manhattan next week against another purple demon.

• Like 2

He always looks like a pimp. 

Makes me think he's got some Blek in him somewhere.  Maybe his real parents and not his adopted parents. I might need to ancestry dna him. 

He’s Sicilian Italian, got some African Blood in him. Like Eddie Murphy said in Raw, Italians act just like *****, no racist.

1 minute ago, pch said:

Big props to the defense but huge props to the o-line who gave Sam six seconds to find LJ on that last TD.  Nice to see a running game behind that line that can eat up clock when leading.  Hope they do it in Manhattan next week against another purple demon.

The purple wizard got schooled by WVU today. 

5 minutes ago, ousux said:

Fatterson gonna have to triple down on his neg recruiting now..

The look on his face spoke volumes to me. He had the look of a guy that realized the long game is over..

Sorry, I meant the short game is over, and the long game has arrived. I, like many on here, are over- celebrated.

Edited by Wishbone

I love how non-fluky these wins have been. Very decisive on both sides of the ball. And the team is still extremely young. They look primed to break out this year.
Hope Herman can somehow recruit LJH for an extra year..

Not getting my hopes up, if he gets an NFL grade it will be first 3 rounds. (assuming he continues what he's doing)

17 minutes ago, TexasTroll said:

Before games, Was sitting in the Legion sipping suds chatting to a aggy explaining on how aggy was going to get dismantled by Bama and how Texas was going to get mud stomped by the roaches.

i don’t mind  admitting when I am wrong.

Hook Em!!!

well it was significantly easier saying that when we were down 14-3 with bad everything.  Texas woke.  

10 minutes ago, XYZ said:

There were a couple of catches (one of them for TD) where the Texas DB knocked the ball out of the receiver’s grip.

Boyd balled today. Even the TD they caught at the end of the first half he had good coverage. Wr pushed off enough to get separation and Qb made a great throw.  Can’t win em all